2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Redskins “have no plans nor interest in trading” Cousins. Added Schefter: “He’s not going anywhere.”

NFL News. It's like the dirtsheets, except not.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like to avoid Sean Payton's WRs, he's got a new favorite one almost every week. Two seasons ago I did find success with Marques Colston but other than that I mean I have no had any luck with them.

Looks like Sidney Rice is a lock to get released, I wonder who's IR he'll sit on next :)

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sidney Rice come to Detroit pls.

Snowman1

Reaction score
All of our teams will be more than happy to take a chance on Sidney Rice. Yet another cheap, talented WR.

Okay, maybe not Sharpy

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sidney banked 8.5 mil last season, don't think that's too cheap for someone who's only played one full season :)

LOL that's awful. But if they cut him, he's not getting much money on the open market. He'll get a prove-it deal that's probably twice as much as Kenny Britt.

From what I've been reading Hakeem Nicks will be getting plenty of dough this offseason, Dolph's you were right again

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL that's awful. But if they cut him, he's not getting much money on the open market. He'll get a prove-it deal that's probably twice as much as Kenny Britt.

From what I've been reading Hakeem Nicks will be getting plenty of dough this offseason, Dolph's you were right again
No definitely not, he'll most likely be looking at a 1 yr deal for about 850k to 1.5 mil base bay with some incentives for a total of 3 mil topsss. Kenny Britt I really can only see signing a 1 yr 1 mil dollar deal with very few incentives, dude is skilled he's just personally a disaster.
Nicks has been a healthy receiver his career, he just got too comfy with his starter job in NY and let Reuben Randle slip right under his fingers :). He'll definitely have no problem finding a job, I'm sure there will be 10+ teams looking at him seriously.

Snowman1

Reaction score
That's kinda what I meant, Britt will get a 1 year 1 mil deal, while Rice is only worth double that tops

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just wanna put this here because I think it's absolutely wonderful... Iron Maiden + Miami Dolphins = Epicness.
1779129_724802830897820_768411876_n.jpg

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who'll impress the most at the Combine? Johnny Football, (Even though he isn't throwing) Blake Bortles, or Teddy Bridgewater?

Status
Not open for further replies.