2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
I had picked him pretty early last year, ended up pawning him off right after the trade to indy cuz someone thought it was going to make him that much better, I think I got Jordy Nelson and Andre Brown for my (IR) out of the deal which was good cuz Amendola was out for me for like a good bit near the beginning of the season.
you made out pretty well then it seems.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
He is god awful. So so so bad.

trent.gif

Unlike Lamar Miller, Richardson is a back I would not give up on... 2 years in the league... 1st season nearly 1,000 and 11TDs... second season he hit a wall.. more commonly know as the sophomore jinx... he'll work his way out and come back fighting... I wouldn't bet against him... he has shown real potential because he actually has real potential.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Unlike Lamar Miller, Richardson is a back I would not give up on... 2 years in the league... 1st season nearly 1,000 and 11TDs... second season he hit a wall.. more commonly know as the sophomore jinx... he'll work his way out and come back fighting... I wouldn't bet against him... he has shown real potential because he actually has real potential.
Nah, he is garbage. Play designed to go right, he goes left. Dude is a bonafide blueberry. I watched him miss holes all season as I tore my hair out over fantasy football

b2b1391932231824d026fdc9399724e5.jpg

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
He fumbled twice last season for the Colts lol.... so unforgiving over a couple mistakes lol
Those were just the rushing mistakes, add to that about a dozen dropped wide open passes and the total of missed blocks (of which I lost count) it was pretty bad.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Nah, he is garbage. Play designed to go right, he goes left. Dude is a bonafide blueberry. I watched him miss holes all season as I tore my hair out over fantasy football

b2b1391932231824d026fdc9399724e5.jpg

Okay.. a bet then..... not sure what for lol.... but I bet that he has at least 1,200 yards and at the most 3 fumbles next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.