• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He's probably not as bad as you think. If Washington showed faith in him as RGKnee's backup he could produce in a similar system. He never had the support of the front office or coaches here. He is still a project, but the talent is there. #1 problem is foot work.

Yeah I just don't even like the system to begin with.. I could do without RG3 as well if I'm being completely honest, we don't need him running and fucking himself up anymore, Alf can handle the running just fine..

I mean I guess if what I'm hearing about him keeping on asking about his trade status every day is true between that and the bitching about his contacts constantly during the season and taking them out during games because they bothered him then yeah I guess I would have to be open to trade him away.. I really don't want TP though I watch him in Highschool and at Ohio St. for years and the guy has the smallest clue on how to throw a ball properly it's pretty bad.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I just don't even like the system to begin with.. I could do without RG3 as well if I'm being completely honest, we don't need him running and fucking himself up anymore, Alf can handle the running just fine..

I mean I guess if what I'm hearing about him keeping on asking about his trade status every day is true between that and the bitching about his contacts constantly during the season and taking them out during games because they bothered him then yeah I guess I would have to be open to trade him away.. I really don't want TP though I watch him in Highschool and at Ohio St. for years and the guy has the smallest clue on how to throw a ball properly it's pretty bad.
NICE ARE YOU A SKINS MARK I CAN HATE?? Jk Jk
Eagles fan here :)

Reaction score
I'm hearing maybe Miami.... Idk. Any team that needs 5 games of mediocre RB production should offer him the farm!
I can see him in Miami.
Lamar Miller should still be the starter but DMC playing the somewhat frequent change of pace role could benefit in nicely for both the Dolphins and himself (less chances to get hurt and more time to keep legs healthy) I think what makes him an interesting pick is his arm strength/accuracy, he could do a pitch and pass well for anyone, was shocked when Oakland only let him do it a few times in his whole time there

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lamar Miller seems like he completely sucks from what I've seen. Miami wanted him to become a starter but he just isn't. DMC is the better player when healthy, just isn't often.

Reaction score
Lamar Miller seems like he completely sucks from what I've seen. Miami wanted him to become a starter but he just isn't. DMC is the better player when healthy, just isn't often.
Between the offensive line issues and the Dolphins kept trying to give Daniel Thomas the ball a decent amount it was hard for him to get the flow going, they changed the pace too much. I can see him breaking out during his 3rd year this year, he just needs to be a little bit more physical with it when carrying and not put too much faith in the line everytime he gets his hands on the ball

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Of course he needs to get more physical, but good luck with that. Its not his game at all, and he really isn't that fast or elusive either. He is just... ho hum. Career backup. You think MIami was getting Daniel Thomas involved for their own amusement? Miller wasn't getting the job done.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lamar Miller I drafted him thinking he was going to be the shit, ended up dropping him late in the season for my boy Zac Stacy, that dude is PHYSICAL everything that Miler should've been..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lamar Miller I drafted him thinking he was going to be the shit, ended up dropping him late in the season for my boy Zac Stacy, that dude is PHYSICAL everything that Miler should've been..
Stacy is a stud, love watching him run. Vision and patience to find the hole then he EXPLODES and FINISHES runs when it comes time. I love Zac Stacy

Reactions: Snowman1
Reaction score
Of course he needs to get more physical, but good luck with that. Its not his game at all, and he really isn't that fast or elusive either. He is just... ho hum. Career backup. You think MIami was getting Daniel Thomas involved for their own amusement? Miller wasn't getting the job done.

177 attempts throughout a full 16 games is definitely not trying at all to get your Starter going. The fact he got 700+ yards and even a TD let alone 2 (woulda been 3 more had Thomas not vultured them) all while only turning it over once, through that scandal/injury plagued line is beyond me. Players like Giovanni Bernard (170) and Lawfirm (220) who split Carries the whole season, Zac Stacy who played 14/16 games got 250 carries. They didn't feed Miller the ball enough and certainly not consecutively enough to get his legs flowing properly, Dolphins had the worst change of pace set up I've seen in a minute!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I simply don't agree with your theory. The only RBs that need a lot of touches to get going are bruisers who wear down a defense, like Earl Campbell types. Miller doesn't wear defenses down, he runs as timid as any back in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.