2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tebow to the Cowboys makes too much sense, you can have the 2 QB system of 58 minutes of Good Romo followed by the 2 minutes of Good Tebow. Perfect! :yay:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Tebow to the Cowboys makes too much sense, you can have the 2 QB system of 58 minutes of Good Romo followed by the 2 minutes of Good Tebow. Perfect! :yay:

What's sad is that I'm pretty sure this would be more successful than 60 minutes of Tony Romo.

wk

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I feel the same way @SharpySandow... just one Super Bowl before I die lol.... My Dolphins haven't been since 1985, got blown out by the 49ers. Haven't won one since 1973. 41 years so far since the last SB win makes me want to cry. At least I can brag about the undefeated season still lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I feel the same way @SharpySandow... just one Super Bowl before I die lol.... We haven't been since 1985, got blown out by the 49ers. Haven't won one since 1973. 41 years so far since the last SB win makes me want to cry. At least I can brag about the undefeated season still lol
I believe mcnabb and T.O. got you to a superbowl in the 00's. McNabb got sick during the last drive, and T.O. played on a broken foot or something.

Reactions: Wacokid27

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I believe mcnabb and T.O. got you to a superbowl in the 00's. McNabb got sick during the last drive, and T.O. played on a broken foot or something.
Dat smurf played with screws in his foot and made the most badass catch of his fucking life

Status
Not open for further replies.