2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
My Eagles need a fullback, I swear. He could be of use.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The Dolphins and Eagles are two of the brightest teams in the NFL right now. More so the Eagles, but I feel the Dolphins can make the playoffs next season.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The Dolphins and Eagles are two of the brightest teams in the NFL right now. More so the Eagles, but I feel the Dolphins can make the playoffs next season.

Dolphins will be ranked #2 in the AFC going into the playoffs..Denver will be #1 again..... I have high hopes!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Our playbook doesn't call for FBs.. It calls for blocking receivers like Jason Avant.
Avant did nothing last season. An additional fullback wouldn't be a bad addition if he had good hands. They played two tight ends last year and that went well, so why not the same with an FB? I'm pretty sure they could come up with something.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolphins will be ranked #2 in the AFC going into the playoffs..Denver will be #1 again..... I have high hopes!

Like the talent your squad, man. Have a bad feeling about them but good luck. And if I have anything to say about it you'll be #3 at best. :tough:

This Browns thing is embarrassing my hometown. Jimmy Haslam < Jerry Jones

Reactions: Wacokid27

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Like the talent your squad, man. Have a bad feeling about them but good luck. And if I have anything to say about it you'll be #3 at best. :tough:

This Browns thing is embarrassing my hometown. Jimmy Haslam < Jerry Jones

I'll take any number as long as we are in the playoffs.

Sorry to hear about the Browns... I remember back when they were good, back when Metcalf was running back kickoffs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Avant did nothing last season. An additional fullback wouldn't be a bad addition if he had good hands. They played two tight ends last year and that went well, so why not the same with an FB? I'm pretty sure they could come up with something.
Not sure what games you were watching but Avant had some pretty clutch blocks especially on the right side helping Mathis and Johnson anchor. He may not have caught much but he was a great blocker. A FB would be a complete waste of a roster spot, Chip Kelly would have nothing to draw up for him with the way he wants to run the system.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Do you think we would've signed Brad Smith as a roster spot filler if he wanted a FB?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll take any number as long as we are in the playoffs.

Sorry to hear about the Browns... I remember back when they were good, back when Metcalf was running back kickoffs.

Haha, nah, hard not to feel bad for the Browns' fans though. They make such lovable losers, it's kind of a shame their organization is so laughably horrible. :lol1:

Just venting more frustration lol, here in Knox people are angry about it.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haha, nah, hard not to feel bad for the Browns though. They make such lovable losersl
:pity2: Do they really though?
I think the Browns shooting themselves more and more in the foot is making them less lovable with each season that passes hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.