• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
I prefer the Eagles cause if I have a healthy Michael Vick and a healthy Lesean Mccoy, I can run for miles.
500 miles?

Gonna make a post related to the topic, when the Seahawks do have to pay their players, on a scale of 1-10, how fucked are they?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
I would be done for it, I can be like Roger Goddel and fuck over the defense by turning the tackling sliders down and def pass interference slider all the way up :eek:tunga:
Too bad you guys are on ps4. I'd love to do a league with ya, but DK wouldn't face us due to the fact that he's in the AFC.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Does anyone want to bet this might be Peyton's last year? If it isn't, he is probably going to suck next year.

It all depends on his neck. Barring that, he just can't go out this way, can he?

And lol, he won't suck next year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
He'll probably be playing another year or two to be honest pending his ankles staying somewhat healthy as well as his neck

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I'm fine with Ray Guy getting in. If you can say you're the best of all time at something, even if it's punting, you deserve in. IMO.

but yeah Marvin not going in was really silly. You can't make the "Oh, he just put up great stats with Peyton" argument, then you'd have to leave out Jerry Rice for playing with Joe Montana and Steve Young lol.

punters simply don't impact a game enough for me to include them

like I said, he was on three raiders SB teams and is now in over:

Stabler
Plunkett
Flores
Branch
Tatum
Hayes

all who impacted SB wins a lot more than Guy. so it is just nonsense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.