2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My favorite GIANT of all time became a hall of famer today. Very well deserved.

Micheal Strahan
I'm not huge on the HOF, but he is first ballot by even my own standards.

Ray Guy got in, which makes no sense because there are at least 6-10 raiders who belong in before him not the least of which are Tom fucking "oh hey remember me I won two SBs as a head coach"Flores, CLIFF BRANCH, Jack Tatum aka baddest dude of all time, Stabler obv, Lester fucking Hayes...

Guy was great but he wasn't helping those teams wins more than the dudes I've mentioned or countless others. he was a fucking punter. the best one, sure, but a punter.

Glad Bettis didn't make it, hope he doesn't. Harrison should have been first ballot ahead of Andre Reed. Brooks was well deserved.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not huge on the HOF, but he is first ballot by even my own standards.

Ray Guy got in, which makes no sense because there are at least 6-10 raiders who belong in before him not the least of which are Tom fucking "oh hey remember me I won two SBs as a head coach"Flores, CLIFF BRANCH, Jack Tatum aka baddest dude of all time, Stabler obv, Lester fucking Hayes...

Guy was great but he wasn't helping those teams wins more than the dudes I've mentioned or countless others. he was a fucking punter. the best one, sure, but a punter.

Glad Bettis didn't make it, hope he doesn't. Harrison should have been first ballot ahead of Andre Reed. Brooks was well deserved.
I thought it was a crime Strahan didn't get in first ballot last year. Also, Ray Guy was a punter right? Like they have the Ray Guy award for punting.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If the Cleveland Browns do not get a good quarterback especially with that draft pick, I'm going the fuck off.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If the Cleveland Browns do not get a good quarterback especially with that draft pick, I'm going the fuck off.
Coming from a guy who's team has to face them twice a year, I hope they totally bomb that pick

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm fine with Ray Guy getting in. If you can say you're the best of all time at something, even if it's punting, you deserve in. IMO.

but yeah Marvin not going in was really silly. You can't make the "Oh, he just put up great stats with Peyton" argument, then you'd have to leave out Jerry Rice for playing with Joe Montana and Steve Young lol.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Coming from a guy who's team has to face them twice a year, I hope they totally bomb that pick
If they can get themselves a decent quarterback, with Josh Gordon, they could dominate. The other receivers are fine, and although the running game needs improvement, a new quarterback would be the best damn thing. If they bomb that pick, you'll be celebrating, while I'll be raging.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If they can get themselves a decent quarterback, with Josh Gordon, they could dominate. The other receivers are fine, and although the running game needs improvement, a new quarterback would be the best damn thing. If they bomb that pick, you'll be celebrating, while I'll be raging.

They are going to trade up to get Manziel. Seems like a done deal.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
They are going to trade up to get Manziel. Seems like a done deal.
OK, the last thing the Browns need is Manziel. Personally I'm not a big fan of the guy, and I can't see chemistry between him and Gordon.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Does anyone want to bet this might be Peyton's last year? If it isn't, he is probably going to suck next year.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone want to bet this might be Peyton's last year? If it isn't, he is probably going to suck next year.
He said he'd retire this year if he won the bowl, so probably going to stay for another year.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Now for months and months of depression. :upset:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
At least we have Madden.
It ain't enough dude I want football back already. But wait... NASCAR season will support me for now. Okay maybe just a month of depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.