2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Harden is an offensive beast but his defense is usually bonkers. However, he was solid, sometimes even good at it during the most recent FIBA WC.

I feel like the Suns might be a serious threat to SAS and OKC on the West.
Some people are just dou***bags by nature.
The motherf***er just thinks he's special. His offensive game is smooth as f***, but he usually takes defense off.

Honestly, Nash did it. Reggie Miller did it. His defense isn't what got him paid, so he probably doesn't see the value in playing it himself. That's why he recruited Howard.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Reading through this article, I don't really see what the problem is.
Business wise, he's great. He's a ratings magnet, the season ticket holders (the rich, wealthy types) want him and the Lakers can't afford to be irrelevant.
In other words, Kobe Bryant is absolutely necessary.
There isn't any one star, that could play with Kobe Bryant, that would make the Lakers a contender.
This doesn't mean a move couldn't be made at the trade deadline to make them slightly better.... a player of Pau Gasol's caliber, who's unselfish and takes direction.

On a brighter note, Russell Westbrook could end up there within the next two years if he makes it clear to OKC that he's ready to go.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Steve Nash has been reported as being out for the season due to back injury, looks like Jeremy Lin will have a nice role with the Lakers this season.