• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

SAIYANS

I really don't remember anyone questioning Spurs ring in 99. That said, I just think they will get shit without repeating, but I do respect getting to b2b finals

PHX

Legacy Member
Kinda happy for Lebron and always respect his talent but I go on FB and see dumb shit like he is better than Jordan now. People don't need to get carried away.

SAIYANS

Magic was happy as hell. Proclaimed this puts LeBron over the Kobe, Tim, and group in his eyes. Oh the hate runs deem in him lol

Got_Swag

No one deserves this championship more than LeBron James. What that man has overcome with all his critics and finally shutting them up and moving back onto the game he produces night in and night out. It's all truly amazing!! Congrats to the now NBA Champion, LeBron James!

SAIYANS

I hate the d word. I prefer to say he earned it. Nash doesn't deserve one, Kobe didn't, Michael disnt, bird didn't, Shaq didn't, Karl didn't etc ... Some simply earned them by elevating théir play and winning with talent around them while others failed.

SAL

And in the next couple days on ESPN... the debate will begin... should there be an asterisk since it was a shortened season.

Ya know its gonna happen.

That's why we need to stock up on cannons, so we have something to shoot the Skip Baylesses of the world out of.

Killswitch

even if you don't like the guy, this is a pretty cool image. always nice to see how much it matters to players.

LeBronTrophy.gif

SAIYANS

I still say I hope Bosh gets more credit in coming days as he was the big difference in what OKC couldn't do. He was a type of big thy hadn't faced and they couldn't pack itI like the other 3 rounds to congest the paint as he was just too fast, long, and athletic

S_F

Yeah Bosh does deserve a lot of the credit not just for thwarting what OKC wanted to do, but also for turning around the Boston series and getting the Heat into the finals. As good as LeBron played during the finals there are a lot of Heat players that deserve a good amount of credit including Wade, Bosh, and Battier.

Killswitch

Bosh vs. Boston he came clutch to I remember the game where he went 3/4 from 3pt land and a few other key shots was the reason they won that game and few other games where if he wasn't there I'm not sure Miami would of won.