2010 Spammy Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Awards on the net are only important to people like J, who have no outside life and are fat, ugly, dope smokin' emo nikkaz.

Most Overrated - Enzo

Easily.

Because people like me? Or because I pointed out another of your stupid nuances? I don't know whats worse, someone who is a fat, ugly dope smoking emo nigguh or someone who spends a vast majority of their time here constantly chastising the fat, ugly dope smoking emo smurf and devotes enough time to post his pictures and make a signature of the guy and justifies it because it's fun? Sounds equally fucking gay and lame. Either way grab a cushion, your butt obviously hurts. And please, shhhhh.

And I know, I know, I'm a BITCH smurf, FAGGOTTY CUNT smurf WHO LIVES VICARIOUSLY THROUGH MY INTERNETZ POWERZ AND I DON'T DESERVE MY smurf POSITION AND ALL DA MODZ IS smurfs. FAGGGOTTTSSSSSS. Oh yah...and I have a small dick.

seX-Power said:

Are you serious?? This thread is so, so important. Don't believe me?

I was actually depending my life on winning a reward this year. It was that important to me. ^_^

Unsolicited testimonial straight from someone important.

J...

Reaction score
Because people like me? Or because I pointed out another of your stupid nuances? I don't know whats worse, someone who is a fat, ugly dope smoking emo nigguh or someone who spends a vast majority of their time here constantly chastising the fat, ugly dope smoking emo smurf and devotes enough time to post his pictures and make a signature of the guy and justifies it because it's fun? Sounds equally fucking gay and lame. Either way grab a cushion, your butt obviously hurts. And please, shhhhh.

And I know, I know, I'm a BITCH smurf, FAGGOTTY CUNT smurf WHO LIVES VICARIOUSLY THROUGH MY INTERNETZ POWERZ AND I DON'T DESERVE MY smurf POSITION AND ALL DA MODZ IS smurfs. FAGGGOTTTSSSSSS. Oh yah...and I have a small dick.

Well that about sums up everything I had to say and since it came from someone that wasn't mean people will probably catch on, my job of helping point out how big of a hypocrite LH is when it comes to "taking the nets seriously" has been covered so no reason to post anymore.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I <3 Dylan :eek:

I love how when Enzo tells LHR what's up she tries to get back at him by saying he's overated as if he cares or something. J may be Blue but to spend all of your time on this forum repeating yourself saying how Blue he is makes you equally Blue for wasting so much time with it imo.

Reaction score
I <3 Dylan :eek:

I love how when Enzo tells LHR what's up she tries to get back at him by saying he's overated as if he cares or something. J may be Blue but to spend all of your time on this forum repeating yourself saying how Blue he is makes you equally Blue for wasting so much time with it imo.

I DO! I REALLY DO!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well that about sums up everything I had to say and since it came from someone that wasn't mean people will probably catch on, my job of helping point out how big of a hypocrite LH is when it comes to "taking the nets seriously" has been covered so no reason to post anymore.

Don't you have weedz to smoke?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
There's only one thing that's going to be able to fix this situation. The power of....AMERICA!

[yt]sWS-FoXbjVI[/yt]