2010 Spammy Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
If there's one thing I never understood about this past year was the obsession with Nash.

Someone mind explaining that one to me?

Reaction score
Nash is one of the Greatest in the history!!!

it's time to bring the band back together!

[video=youtube;LD_ISsTQJBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD_ISsTQJBA[/video]

what don't you like about Nash N-Brown?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Because people like me? Or because I pointed out another of your stupid nuances? I don't know whats worse, someone who is a fat, ugly dope smoking emo nigguh or someone who spends a vast majority of their time here constantly chastising the fat, ugly dope smoking emo smurf and devotes enough time to post his pictures and make a signature of the guy and justifies it because it's fun? Sounds equally fucking gay and lame. Either way grab a cushion, your butt obviously hurts. And please, shhhhh.

And I know, I know, I'm a BITCH smurf, FAGGOTTY CUNT smurf WHO LIVES VICARIOUSLY THROUGH MY INTERNETZ POWERZ AND I DON'T DESERVE MY smurf POSITION AND ALL DA MODZ IS smurfs. FAGGGOTTTSSSSSS. Oh yah...and I have a small dick.

I was actually joking. I don't have a problem with you at all (not sure why you keep thinking I do) and thought it was a funny rebuttal to your post, that's all.

The only person I could ever hate on the net is J because he's just a gigantic smurf with no life and an ugly face. Thought you and I were pretty cool with each other but I guess Enzo's the one with da butthertz.

It's cool, bro, you just got some weird idea that I hate you.