2009 WWE Most Improved In-ring

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2009 Most Improved in-ring

• Evan Bourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Swagger

• Kofi kingston

• MVP

• Primo Colon

• Tyson Kidd

• CM Punk

• David Hart Smith

• John Morrison

• Other Please Post

• Total voters

Beer Money Army

i think John Morrison Has been the most improved in ring performer in the 7 months of this year.

I thought breaking up morrison/miz was gonna be a bad thing. but Morriswon has improved greatly since his last singles career of 2006/07 Nitro/Morrison circa.

I havent seen anything **** of him yet. But Punk Vs Morrison was near ***1/2, Edge vs Morrison was either ***/***1/2 aswell.

2010 will be his Year, i expect him to be WM26 Money In the Bank.

My 2nd choice would be Evan Bourne, Since he has adapted the wwe way to wrestle greatly in a short amount of time.

Beer Money Army

Congratulations! ;o]

.....But it's a bit early for best of 2009 polls, innit?????

Player of the year so far tho', match-wise.... Rey Mysterio.

it's been 7 months, i just wanna know what everyone thinks so far who has been the most improve so far from last year.

plus i didnt finish my post due to choosing whom in my poll.

Can a Mod/admin edit my poll? take primo out and put rey mysterio in.

DENNIN

Reaction score
The Miz has easily been the best thing on RAW since the draft. His promos have been outstanding and despite being squashed by John Cena he really did carry that entire feud. Miz has been everything John Morrison should be right now. My choice is the Miz because he is AWESOME!

Reaction score
especially since edge is injured John Morrison will be stepping up to the plate so I would def vote John Morrison

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Thread should be called "Most Improved In-ring... So Far" and I assume you're talking mainly on the younger stars, so deuces to Rey.

Since it's best in-ring and not overall, I have to say Morrison. Don't frown on Primo tho, kid's got skills.

Beer Money Army

Thread should be called "Most Improved In-ring... So Far" and I assume you're talking mainly on the younger stars, so deuces to Rey.

Since it's best in-ring and not overall, I have to say Morrison. Don't frown on Primo tho, kid's got skills.

I was gonna put mysterio instead of primo in the slot, but i totally forgot about it.

But Primo has got Skills.

send word on the streets

seX-Power

Carlito imo.

He has become much more crisp in ring since teaming with his brother. Hopefully he stays that way now they've split up.

~The Even Flow~

Reaction score
Most improved?It's definitely Cody Rhodes for me.

Cody has improved immensely on the mic, and also in the ring but he doesn't to get the credit he deserves .

Airfixx

We should have least improved, Mark Henry deserves that award!

How's that humble pie? ...Any left at all now that Henry looks like he's gonna leapfrog the majority of the WWE roster into the Raw MEvent? LOL

MizMasta3000 said:
John Morrison he is extremelllly athletic for his height

LOL.... Nothing like a bit of randomness. :y: