2009 WWE Most Improved In-ring

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2009 Most Improved in-ring

• Evan Bourne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Swagger

• Kofi kingston

• MVP

• Primo Colon

• Tyson Kidd

• CM Punk

• David Hart Smith

• John Morrison

• Other Please Post

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can a Mod/admin edit my poll? take primo out and put rey mysterio in
What?!? Why?!? Rey HASN'T improved. He's the SAME Rey as last year, just a little healthier. What HAS changed is who Rey is working. He went from awful feuds and matches with lumbering hosses like Kane and Knoxx to working with another great worker in Jericho. When Rey is paired with guys who work a similar style you get great results which is why :
Player of the year so far tho', match-wise.... Rey Mysterio.
He doesn't belong on this poll. He's great. Always has been.

Most Improved: Big Show (has been fun) the Miz and Mark Henry has been the most improved the past three weeks.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id go with Morrison he has always been good in the ring, But last few month and since his split from miz he has been Great. He has got some good in ring skills and can hit some got spots when needed too. I also think Miz has improved but more on the mic than in ring skills he's not bad in the ring but he aint as good as the likes of Morrison, Bourne,MVP etc