2008 March Madness Bracket

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
kevin love the next shaq? are you on crack?

MRC

Reaction score
UNC for the title in a close game over UCLA.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
well looks like my bracket is in great shape. I'm in 1st place in all 3 pools I'm in. Like I predicted all #1's and Memphis and kansas. Am I good or what?

MRC

Reaction score
well looks like my bracket is in great shape. I'm in 1st place in all 3 pools I'm in. Like I predicted all #1's and Memphis and kansas. Am I good or what?

if memphis beats kansas in the title game..... I WILL BOW 2 U

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
well i got all 3 leagues in the bag. no one in any of them had kansas winning. so no matter what i win. too bad only 1 of them was a money league.

mrcmrc better break out those knee pads. your gonna to be at it for a while.

TRI

Reaction score
Thank god for Kansas, you just won me a shit load of money.

Travis40

wow g'town and texas. that's ugly. sorry player it's gonna be an all #1 seed final 4 this year. i got kansas vs memphis with the tigers winning it all.

Holy crap...this guy almost got it. Wow, if you would've picked the Jayhawks, I'd have bowed down to you and called you god. NOBODY expected all #1 Final Four this year. He even got the NC Game right....but not the winner. I had UNC/UCLA in the Champ game...UNC winning.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
it's all good. the money pool i was in, nobody picked kansas to win. so i still won. it was only 250 but it's still something.