• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2008 March Madness Bracket

Payne

08mens_bracket.gif

MoKuJoN

wow g'town and texas. that's ugly. sorry player it's gonna be an all #1 seed final 4 this year. i got kansas vs memphis with the tigers winning it all.

MoKuJoN

it's all good. an all #1 final 4 doesn't happen that often so most likely my picks will be wrong too.

HHHforever

it's all good. an all #1 final 4 doesn't happen that often so most likely my picks will be wrong too.

No it doesn't happen that often, in fact it NEVER happens because it's never happened before. Quite honestly I'm not sure why a lot of people think this will be the year. I could easily see all 4 #1's losing, there are a lot of trap games out there for all those teams. I'm not picking on you for what you said or anything, I'm just saying.

Soulpower

Psycho T=Next Jordan

Both have amazing leaping ability
Both come from UNC
Both have the skills to win da games
Both are black

PeepShow

Psycho T=Next Jordan

Both have amazing leaping ability
Both come from UNC
Both have the skills to win da games
Both are black

:eek:

Remember what Rell said a few months back? The white guys just always seem to knock down those shots. :laugh:

Millzy Pt. 2

I'm still with North Carolina winning it all. But I have a terrible feeling that UCLove-A will take the title.
Kevin Love = Next Shaq