2008/09 Leader Board - All Groups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I fear it will happen, but it may not.

Plus, I've been waiting on Killings to debut. It's going to happen soon, I can feel it lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
i swear if i traded Samoa Joe for freakin DH Smith (with some other ppl) and he doesnt win the tag belts at NOC im goin be pissed

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well he is on SD, so I am guessing you are going to be pissed :D

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea but since when has the brand extension mean anything...im prayin that Ted Dibiase Jr. like comes up with a plan to get him to win the belts with DH or somethin

The Rated R CMStar

The real question is why did you even trade Samoa Joe? Lol, that is like trading Edge or Triple H, those guys almost never lose.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yes but he did what i needed him to do...and that was get me 75 points for the title win...now i got Sydal who has yet to get his 50 points..col who is gettin 50 points and DH who i thought was goin to get me 25 points

This Guy

Update this TG!

Geeze, impatiant much? I seem to remember I said I would only update this once a week. And it is up to date as of last Saturday (June 21st) Pardon me for having a life and having to goto work and then having plans almost all day Saturday that I've only just logged on within the last hour. Bottom line is, this gets updated when I decide to update it. You get demanding with me and I'll make you wish you never opened your mouth.

Or he could wait till after Night of Champions.

Probably not unfortunatly. Busy weekend, not going to have much free time to do this and Cottage time is just around the corner. Good news is I will most likely have net access while there.

Montana

This is a ton of work for This guy. We should be glad he does it once a week, and rep him.

edgehead09

Reaction score
He's back......Kaedon...im comin for your ass....Kofi Kingston you are now my official HERO.....Jamaican Me Crazy

The Rated R CMStar

I told you BKB, I was staying at the top.

Hell, you even went down

Status
Not open for further replies.