2008/09 Leader Board - All Groups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Group C

Position - GM - Total Points - Last Rank
1 - rosetw01 - 556 - 1
2 - marilyn - 386 - 3
3 - The Mac - 383 - 2
4 - Kevin 2 the Extreme - 403 - 5
5 - Hometown Kid - 341 - 4
6 - Sharkboy 3:16 - 200 - 6

shouldn't i be #2 considering i have 403 points?

Hometown Kid

shouldn't i be #2 considering i have 403 points?

No TG doesn't wanna mess with the rankings because he knows Sydal just got called up and my name will be #2 next week...come on Chris Harris and Ron Killings and someone else! If they come up then I might actually have a shot for #1...now if only the rest of my roster would catch up to my minor league...:(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ROFL! I seriously didn't look at this for like two months because I had a shit team, and I come back to see me second (winning before). Awesome lol.

This Guy

don't get too exicited though...I haven't updated this for this past week.

This Guy

Leaderboard updated. (for last 2 weeks.) Also Talent now shows Top 25 Superstars.

The Rated R CMStar

Triple H, Kane and Finlay are winning me this. Now c'mon Finlay, let's win some belts next Sunday.

Montana

Wow, my staff team is kicking ass, and they just had a awesome week.

and how is kaedon in first place with this roster???

1. Booker T.
2. Rey Mysterio
3. Homicide
4. Hernadez
5. Ron Killings
6. JBL
7. Jeff Hardy
8. John Morrison
9. Randy Orton
10. Katie Lea
11. The Great Khali
12. Nick Nemeth
13. Victoria
14. Cherry
15. Black Reign
16. Bobby Lashley

Mysterio, Hardy, Khali, and Orton havent wrestled much. T hasn't won any titles. He basically just two the tna/wwe tag champs? He's going to be crushing people soon.

The Rated R CMStar

Night of Champions will be a long night, because I see Triple H and Kane dropping their belts

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mickie should retain, plus if Miz and Morrison do I think that should put me right back on top :D

Status
Not open for further replies.