2 TNA Wrestlers Quit!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
its no secret that the TNA roster is a bit crowded. The more people that arent being used get fired, the better the chance of talented wrestlers getting pushes (like Alex Shelly or Petey Williams when he comes back). So Killings going really wasnt all that bad, considering he has been down graded to some guy who will only do matches on Xplosion! or just Job to Joe or something. As for Konnan, I am pretty shocked. I've always loved Konnan's promos and him leaving will be a major blow to LAX. I think Hector will just end his fued with the LAX and join them as the manager, which is also good because Hector is great on the mic. I dont mind Killings leaving but I wish Konnan stayed with TNA...

Oh btw any WWE fanboys who think Killings is going to go to WWE and become a main eventer, you may just be right but I dont see it hapenning. Mainly because Cena is sucking on Vince's dick and if Cena says he doesnt want a wrestler to join than he probably wont. Killings should go to ROH

Xanner

Reaction score
wow this is bad news, Tna is losing 2 great stars.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Bout time Killings decided to quit! Now he's gonna go Independent because even though we can make a long list of dream matches for him and other WWE wrestlers but I just can't see him in the WWE. And if he does get signed by the WWE, he'll probably go to ECW.

This Guy

I'm sure someone already mentioned that they don't think Killings will goto wwe because of the whole heat with Cena, but you do realize many people in the wrestling industy have heat with eachother and still came together in fueds. Goldberg hated Triple H when he was in WCW and yet they still were profesional with eachother to do a fued in the WWE...they still hated eachother. I could definatly see WWE taking advantage and signing Killings to fued with Cena in some form or another....especially if they decide to run with Lashley as WWE champ for awhile which may be the case by the summer.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Aw man Killings bout to show Cena WHATS UP..hahahaha...that would be great.

Damn man, Its been forever since K Quik has been in WWE, I think since it was WWF...back when him and Road Dogg would bust a few lines on Sunday Night heat up in Times Square, NY.