• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

PW Torch is reporting that both Konnan and Ron Killings quit the company at the Impact tapings tonight! While Killings is very talented i dont think its too much of a hit cause i dont think there was ever any intention of pushing him into the main event scene again but Konnan's loss is a big one! I just hope that this doesnt signal the end of LAX and maybe Homicide going back to ROH when his deal is done!

What are your thoughts?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Kinda shocked but not really, neither really played a a significant role in the big picture for TNA, so it wont really mean all that much. I hope LAX doesnt end cuz of this, but you never know.

PeepShow

ya, I think it would be cool to have LAX turn face and have Hector Guerrero as their manager.......and who cares about K Quick ........lol

Beer Money Army

Ron Killings been there for about 5 years and TNA just didnt use him... it's a shame he should of bean top wrestler for there company... he had charimsa and wrestlign talent... TNA screwed big time on him and Konnan thats a shock to me... But lax may be on the end... but homicide does have charimsa he could be the talkling piece for the group..........

xtremebadass

Wow, this is a shocker, since they have been with TNA for years. Konnan has seen good and bad in TNA, but I guess he finally had enough, WWE doors are always open, but he is probably going to get more involved in his AAA mexican promotion. Truth on the other hand is about to enter his prime, maybe a possible run in WWE is predictable, if WWE accepts him. I don't know where there would be a spot for him though, ECW and RAW already have enough african american stars...Burke, Brown, Booker, and Bobby, not to sound racist, but there has to be an equality here, so I don't know maybe they can main event him on SmackDown! Who knows.

tasso10

Reaction score
Wow if true im shocked. Killings been there for ages and LAX aint the same widout Konnan. Killings bak 2 the WWE perhaps?

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Killings is going back to WWE with his lips pucked around Cena's c***? Yeah, right! He may do the independent thing for a while which would be nice to see...Konnan is a HUGE suprised because he was just quoted not too long ago saying "LAX is the best team/storyline he's ever worked on" that was his pet project....i agree thought he's going back to AAA. Still, don't rule out Killings yet a return to WWE isnt totally surprising due to the fact WWE is pushing some of the former TNA stars recently (Brown main eventer on ECW, Cassidy Riley a major tag team star in OVW, Shannon Moore possible push) so it would be just another notch in their belt besides TNA has Tomko...YAY!

phantomgerald

i think tna will get on ok without them. both of them have serious injury issues and i think tna wouldn't miss them. where would LAX go from here? personally i think a face turn is in store. would be great to see them face

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
easily Hector Guerrero will replace Konnan in the Lax, they're just to successfull to be dropped.. Killings will probably end somewhere in WWE, or maybe Cena will tell Vince he doesn't want him because he is scared

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Killings entered TNA at the wrong time. He held the NWA World Title twice but he was also Main Eventing during the Double J Era. He was never really used to his full potential and never would have been. The last Main Event we saw with him in a High Profile Match was the KOTM last year and he lost. He'll probably head for AAA in Mexico...

As for Konnan, that's a huge shock. LAX might do well with him, but it's doubtful. But with Konnan injuries and what not, I don't he'll be wrestling any time soon...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
good for them, Killings would do good in WWE if given a chance. Konnan is an amzing manager and he should go back to AAA full time as a manager, he's a legend there.