• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dreamer sits in his chair to watch the Network, As he sits down a loud Train Horn goes off! (Can also be heard from the Locker Rooms)

*Looking just a tad startled Dreamer rubs his belly*

Tommy
I really gotta lay off the pizza..

*Clicks on last weeks episode of Velocity*

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dean Looks at Roman and starts laughing.
--Bigshow approaches holding a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire looking pissed off--

Show:What the f*ck is so funny Ambrose? Give me one reason I shouldnt split your sh!t right here right now after what you did to screw me.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
--Bigshow approaches holding a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire looking pissed off--

Show:What the f*ck is so funny Ambrose? Give me one reason I shouldnt split your sh!t right here right now after what you did to screw me.
*Roman Reigns walks over to Dean Ambrose, pass him the aluminum bat with glued glass shards, then go back to lifting weights.*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Whats so funny u ask? I set up a train horn under Tommy's Chair so that when he sits it'd scare him. Sounded like he took the bait.

Notices The Barbed wire.

Dude, Why dnt you just wait til the Match Thursday? Im not in the mood to fight you right now. Sure, I may be crazy, But Im not stupid enough to risk my life against you right now. I want to be in the best of shape by Thursday. You want to see The Lunatic come unhinged? Just You wait.

Glances at Roman and Summons him over so they can discuss something.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Whats so funny u ask? I set up a train horn under Tommy's Chair so that when he sits it'd scare him. Sounded like he took the bait.

Notices The Barbed wire.

Dude, Why dnt you just wait til the Match Thursday? Im not in the mood to fight you right now. Sure, I may be crazy, But Im not stupid enough to risk my life against you right now. I want to be in the best of shape by Thursday. You want to see The Lunatic come unhinged? Just You wait.

*Bigshow looks unimmused and takes a step closer as its taking all he has not to break Ambrose in half*

Show: Nice to see you have time to play games. Some of us take this industry a bit more serious. Oh and thats cute..I should wait to use this?

*Glances at his bat and back at Dean*

Show: Thats not what you were saying when you were cracking me over the head with a pipe last Thursday now was it?

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

Notices The Barbed wire.

OOC [ Look up, I just wrote something before you did. ]

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron Corbin comes back to the training area and beat on the punching bag awhile before hitting the ropes.*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Roman Reigns walks over to Dean Ambrose, pass him the aluminum bat with glued glass shards, then go back to lifting weights.*

tumblr_mm8kurrag61rpg71oo1_250.png
*Matt Morgan walks up and stands about 5 feet behind Bigshow holding a Steel Chair*

Morgan
Roman and Dean...if either of you attack Show Im coming at you as well so think long and hard boys.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ah, Dont worry Matty Boy, I wasnt planing on useing this.... yet. But If you don't tell Your Boy Show, To back off then somebody will get hurt. I'd prefer to wait til Thursday so I can show the world What this Lunatic can actually do. You ain't seen crazy yet.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ah, Dont worry Matty Boy, I wasnt planing on useing this.... yet. But If you don't tell Your Boy Show, To back off then somebody will get hurt. I'd prefer to wait til Thursday so I can show the world What this Lunatic can actually do. You ain't seen crazy yet.
*Bigshow throws his bat to the side knowing he wouldn't need it anyways and grabs Dean by the throat pressing him hard against the wall*

Bigshow: You have no idea..what is coming.

*Show lets go of Ambrose and backs off glancing over at Roman as he continues to leave*

Bigshow
Your 15 mins of fame will be over soon enough Reigns...and you're going to get your friends serously hurt in the process. Hope it's worth it kid.

*Bigshow exits the area*

Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman sets the weights down, grabs a bag that is filled up and make a yawning gesture at Matt Morgan as he sees Bigshow walk off.*

Oh wow, Matty.....whoa I almost didn't see you there alone since you're usual striking from behind. Hmmm...............behind, yeah I see that's your place, which is behind the competition. So let me get you familiar with where you'll continue to end up.

*Reigns turns his back to Matt Morgan as he still holds his bag filled with a huge linked chain, perfect for swinging this bag.*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Matt Morgan backs away smiling after Bigshow man handled Ambrose*​

Morgan
By the way fellas, WHEN we win this Thursday..Im going to make sure I get Natalya One on One. Ive been meaning to get to know her a little better...

*Matt continues to smirk and lifts a brow with interest as he heads the same way as Bigshow*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Matt Morgan backs away smiling after Bigshow man handled Ambrose*

Morgan
By the way fellas, WHEN we win this Thursday..Im going to make sure I get Natalya One on One. Ive been meaning to get to know her a little better...

*Matt continues to smirk and lifts a brow with interest as he heads the same way as Bigshow*
Too bad, she's allergic to chumps......ssssss ouch. Sorry Matty and The Boys Club, better luck next time.

*Roman Reigns fist bumps Dean Ambrose as he checks his phone for a text he received.*