11/10 ECW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Christian defends the ECW Championship against William Regal in England. Kozlov and Jackson are banned from ringside. Hopefully we'll get another Vance Archer match!

Discuss

MizMasta3000

^lol at Vance Archer's reverse DDT move (oohh so exciting)

xtremebadass

I read them because I don't give two shits about ECW anyways, might as well prepare myself for a horrible wrestling program rather than be surprised by just how bad it is.

Will tune in to see Abe fo sho

noumenon

- Good job saying Yoshi doesn't speak English, the having him form perfect sentences.
- Smart move have Burchill lose right before the deciding match of the most entertaining feud he's been involved in since debuting....pshhh
- Christian/Regal was a fucking great match. Shocked not to see Regal not go over. Wasn't this one of those "last chance" stips? Either way, Regal has had more than enough chances....who's next?
-Vance Archer's finisher is more generic than his mid-match moves.

MizMasta3000

Do tthe superstars decide their finishers
Way to have Burchill job to Goldust lol not really
Regal should have won still good match
Rosa is sexy

Hometown Kid

Shelton's feuded with Ryder and beat him 3 times cleanly. Why is there going to be a rematch? :nonono:

Good but not great match to hopefully end Regal and Christian's feud. They have NO chemistry. Regal's storyline with Tiffany could be VERY interesting though.

I know i've said it before, but this show desperately needs a second hour and second title. Their entire roster pretty much is treading water! :smh Paul's gonna win their feud after jobbing to Goldust, making them both look bad. :n:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but Rosa in NO WAY AT ALL looks mexican.
Vance Archer's finisher is Sting's finisher, the Scorpion Death Drop I think.
I still don't believe Christian/Regal is over.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:idea_1:

Anybody think that Christian will lose the title not be being beatin, but by it being taken from him.

They've booked Christian as a real strong champ. He's beating everyone on the roster he's faced besides Shelton. But I doubt that he's going to get a title shot while Christian's champ. So how do you get the belt off him? Regal and his goon go mad and take him out. A huge beatdown. Christian's out, can't compete, title gets taken from him. They do a tornament or a batle royal go determine the champ. Regal (although the guys annouying) wins it. They get the title off of Christian without Regal beating him.

How's that sound?

noumenon

And why would they keep the show's most over star off TV for an extended period of time???
Just have Regal somehow weasel his was to some other crazy stipulation.... if he pins Christian at SS he wins the title maybe? Something like that.

noumenon

I still stand by the fact that I don't think we'll be seeing Christian on ECW too much longer.