11/10 ECW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Christian is going to be on SD conveiniently when Edge returns imo :shifty:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
And why would they keep the show's most over star off TV for an extended period of time???
Just have Regal somehow weasel his was to some other crazy stipulation.... if he pins Christian at SS he wins the title maybe? Something like that.

I still stand by the fact that I don't think we'll be seeing Christian on ECW too much longer.

You think he'll be off the show soon, but don't see him being taken out on an injury angle cause he's the most over guy? He's gone either way.

Christian's beatin every guy he's come across on the ECW roster besides Shelton. Seems to me that they would go down the route of him not being beatin for the title, rather being stripped of it.

His time should be coming up real soon on ECW. There's nothing really left for him to do.

noumenon

lol, that came out wrong. You know what I mean though. If they're going to continue the feud I don't think putting Christian out would be the right way to do it.
But I do think Christian's time is just about up... there really isn't anything else for him to do on ECW. Unless they want to have him deal with a "monster" challenger like Archer, he's pretty much done.

LKP

Archer wont last long trust me. Ill guess within 2 months and he will be gone.
Not seen ecw yet will do later on though, christian vs regal sounds awesome.

Great One

:idea_1:

Anybody think that Christian will lose the title not be being beatin, but by it being taken from him.
Maybe Vince should come out and randomly strip him from it then fire him on the spot and make him join the Kiss My Ass club. Would be fitting, wouldn't it?

Airfixx

Peeps seem pretty indifferent to the Regal/Christian match.... Granted I was pumped for it to start with, but I thought it was great and was going nuts screaming for Christian to tap out to the Regal Stretch...

Damn suprised that Regal didn't capture the title, but with no goons at ringside and Tiffany's watchful eye he wasn't really in much of a position to cheat and a clean win would have pissed all over Christian and the booking of his reign thus far.

Moving forward, I still can't fathom how Regal WON'T end up with the title... I been expecting Rgeal & Tiffany to up the ante on their conflict for a while now and am wondering if him (even temporarily) gaining GM-powers will be what leads to him getting another title shot, this time prob with 'Zeke & Vlad at ringside to take care of the dirty deeds. Furthermore IF ECW is true to it's remit of breaking-in and creating stars then they'll have someone else dethrone Regal... Question is who? ...The only worthwile face currently on the roster is Yoshi, but does anyone really see him making good of a title run given his neutered on-screen persona? ...Maybe we're in the realms of another Kofi - Anyone know if Yoshi's command of the English language is significantly better than they're letting on?

So who do ya'll think will be the next 'franchise' face of ECW when Christian makes his inevitable brand-switch?

Airfixx

Please expand...

Why Shelton (or more importantly, HOW)?

Ryder is currently heel...?

For what it's worth, personally, I don't think there's currently anyone suitable on the brand... Maybe 'Zeke if he can get his shit together, stop looking 'lost' in the ring, and have a succesful break-out from Regal & Kozlov.... Otherwise I think they'll have to draft someone else over... I think JoMo would be a good choice.... Or if what we're perceiving as a push for Kofi goes nowhere, I think he'd do a good job..... Maybe Bourne, but it'll be like Rey as WHC when the time comes defending against the likes of Kozlov.