10 years of WWEForums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's sad that things die off like that, but it's sort of just the way things go. Everything is eventual.

I posted on Pro Wrestling Scoops forum for nearly ten years before they closed down. I never thought I would find another forum I enjoyed watching and chatting about wrestling on and then I found this site.

I am not particularly fond of talking about wrestling on Discord or Reddit. I like the forum set up with threads and nodes. Yeah, I know Reddit has threads but it is a much less formal setup. I like the order of forums.

But hey, when I was a teenager, we didn't even really have that. I talked about wrestling in person with my sister and best friend. And there were people I could talk to through mail from the IWA wrestling game.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
You guys got hurt by the server outage sadly. I still feel like this place would be pretty active if not for that happening.

A lot can change on the internet in days, let alone months. Wrestling Forum did the same thing when they changed their layout, they'd be still really active otherwise. People can move on pretty quickly, and it sucks.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You guys got hurt by the server outage sadly. I still feel like this place would be pretty active if not for that happening.

A lot can change on the internet in days, let alone months. Wrestling Forum did the same thing when they changed their layout, they'd be still really active otherwise. People can move on pretty quickly, and it sucks.

You are 100% correct. I think Cam was willing to let it die and if several of us hadn't bugged him constantly, it probably would have happened.

I get freaked out if I go a week between videos on my YouTube channel because I know how quickly things change and people lose interest.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. I think Cam was willing to let it die and if several of us hadn't bugged him constantly, it probably would have happened.

I get freaked out if I go a week between videos on my YouTube channel because I know how quickly things change and people lose interest.

I appreciate you dragging my name... Because it makes sense for me to purchase a community for $x,xxx and then allow it to die.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I appreciate you dragging my name... Because it makes sense for me to purchase a community for $x,xxx and then allow it to die.
I agree with @Killer Orange Cat, I've had the same thought.

You're still DOING it. FP is dead. Here's the thing you don't understand: EVERY day your forum is down, is another day Google goes "page rank down." So, you ARE losing money on EVERY single day the site is down.

DDoS attacks aren't fun, but at least be proactive in getting it solved.

If I'd bought WWEForums, I'D move the files immediately. Moving it to MY server without issue.

Problem is... YOU LEFT THE FILES ON THE OLD SERVER TO SAVE MONEY.

Oh my god.

And here's the thing, all that could've been avoided.

The price WE agreed on, IS because of the projected pagerank loss. When you are down for months, you CAN assume that you lost rank authority. Moreover you lost files, which means threads lost. That's the second pagerank loss. So the value of the site goes DOWN.

YOU fucked up. Own it.

• Haha
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
I agree with @Killer Orange Cat, I've had the same thought.

You're still DOING it. FP is dead. Here's the thing you don't understand: EVERY day your forum is down, is another day Google goes "page rank down." So, you ARE losing money on EVERY single day the site is down.

DDoS attacks aren't fun, but at least be proactive in getting it solved.

If I'd bought WWEForums, I'D move the files immediately. Moving it to MY server without issue.

Problem is... YOU LEFT THE FILES ON THE OLD SERVER TO SAVE MONEY.

Oh my god.

And here's the thing, all that could've been avoided.

The price WE agreed on, IS because of the projected pagerank loss. When you are down for months, you CAN assume that you lost rank authority. Moreover you lost files, which means threads lost. That's the second pagerank loss. So the value of the site goes DOWN.

YOU fucked up. Own it.

Still bitter that @Solidus nor myself would sell to you?

And we agreed on a price... Then you go on talking about how you're unemployed and you wanted to set up a monthly payment plan. That's just not how shit works.

The Office Lol GIF

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Still bitter that @Solidus nor myself would sell to you?

And we agreed on a price... Then you go on talking about how you're unemployed and you wanted to set up a monthly payment plan. That's just not how shit works.

The Office Lol GIF
Awe poor baby wants to use my PM's to hurt me.

I got news for you bro, telling people "how this works" ain't gonna set people right. I bought sites this way for years... you're the only person crying about my methods.

Comparing my methods to a loan... BUT I'M NOT ASKING YOU FOR MONEY!

I don't know if you're sleeping or what.... but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC. Stupid fuck.

"Oh, you're unemployed!" Um... so is 1 million or so people in U.S. You gonna grill them, too? I wouldn't talk shit about you like this. I would be sorry. But you're sitting in your office and laughing at MY expense!

What if I made fun of YOU for having COVID19? EVERYONE would go like, "whoa, Carlos, slow down. You're insulting sick people."

And as far as Solidus is concerned? He did the same you're doing now. Both of you are losers. WWEForums was dying when he sold it. YOU killed WWEForums and got the full asking $3.5k. Yeah, I exposed your stupid ass.

Ha... me, bitter? Hahaha. I'm glad I didn't buy it from you... OR Solidus.

Last edited:

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Awe poor baby wants to use my PM's to hurt me.

I got news for you bro, telling people "how this works" ain't gonna set people right. I bought sites this way for years... you're the only person crying about my methods.

I don't know if you're sleeping or what.... but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC. Stupid fuck.

"Oh, you're unemployed!" Um... so is 1 million or so people in U.S. You gonna grill them, too? I wouldn't talk shit about you like this. I would be sorry. But you're sitting in your office and laughing at MY expense!

What if I made fun of YOU for having COVID19? EVERYONE would go like, "whoa, Carlos, slow down. You're insulting sick people."

And as far as Solidus is concerned? He did the same you're doing now. Both of you are losers. WWEForums was dying when he sold it. YOU killed WWEForums and got the full asking $3.5k. Yeah, I exposed your stupid ass.

I'm certainly not making fun of you for being unemployed. You made a monetary offer for a website when you didn't have the funds to actually purchase it. Regardless of the circumstances, I'm not a car dealership. I wasn't going to do a credit check and allow you to finance this type of purchase. At this point, it is what it is. I have no ill will towards you. I'm surprised to see you still lurking around here.

I only responded to Jacob because I considered him a personal friend for quite some time, but apparently that wasn't the case. Such is life.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'm certainly not making fun of you for being unemployed. You made a monetary offer for a website when you didn't have the funds to actually purchase it. Regardless of the circumstances, I'm not a car dealership. I wasn't going to do a credit check and allow you to finance this type of purchase. At this point, it is what it is. I have no ill will towards you. I'm surprised to see you still lurking around here.

I only responded to Jacob because I considered him a personal friend for quite some time, but apparently that wasn't the case. Such is life.
This is the thing: You DIDN'T need it! I bought a website FROM YOU.

ME. I DID. ME! I did it with the intention of buying your larger website. So my long-term plans failed because of your stupid, paranoid ideas. That's what it boils down to.

And YES, you FUCKING DO have ill towards me. Fuck you... man.

You act like Jacob is your "friend" but you took it public, rather than PM'ing HIM and talking in private. And you in the same coin did the same with me; taking our private conversation public... when I EXPLICITLY ASKED YOU TO KEEP IT BETWEEN US. I asked you nicely. But here you are, asshole, throwing me under the bus.

Yeah... "no ill."

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
This is the thing: You DIDN'T need it! I bought a website FROM YOU.

ME. I DID. ME! I did it with the intention of buying your larger website. So my long-term plans failed because of your stupid, paranoid ideas. That's what it boils down to.

And YES, you FUCKING DO have ill towards me. Fuck you... man.

You act like Jacob is your "friend" but you took it public, rather than PM'ing HIM and talking in private. And you in the same coin did the same with me; taking our private conversation public... when I EXPLICITLY ASKED YOU TO KEEP IT BETWEEN US. I asked you nicely. But here you are, asshole, throwing me under the bus.

Yeah... "no ill."

You came out of the blue and responded to me randomly throwing shade. I clapped back. About all there is to that.

You get so worked up about this stuff.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
You came out of the blue and responded to me randomly throwing shade. I clapped back. About all there is to that.

You get so worked up about this stuff.
You made it personal. You know I get riled up when you bring personal shit to me. I only spoke personal things BRIEFLY. But kept everything to subject at hand, but YOU wanted to clap me back so you could feel good about yourself. Bitch ass.

ONLY you decided it was fun to clap back like its fun and games. You wanna play games? Let's go.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
You made it personal. You know I get riled up when you bring personal shit to me. I only spoke personal things BRIEFLY. But kept everything to subject at hand, but wanted to clap me back so you could feel good about yourself. Bitch ass.

You've thrown a number of profane insults at me. Congrats keyboard warrior.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
You've thrown a number of profane insults at me. Congrats keyboard warrior.
Whatcha gonna do, cry to mommy about my swearing? Are you 5 years old who can't handle "fuck" "bitch"?

Fuck.
Bitch.
Ass.
Coward?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'll be sure to have my mom add Carlos Morales on LinkedIn. ?
Now you want to use my full name on a website...

Classy, Cameron Taylor.