10 Worst Wrestlers Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I based shawn michaels when he came back from his back injury after his table match??? with triple h then he was past his prime
basically, especially 2007 hbk needs to retire if Bret's not there shawn shouldn't be

I think your comment was out of line
shawn michaels gimmick is gay and I'm twice sexier than he is...
atleast Bret Hart beat shawn twice when he was IC champion shawn has only beaten Bret once
1) Triple H vs Shawn Michaels @ SummerSlam 2002 = one of the best matches i've watched in my life. oh, and it wasnt a table match.

2) Triple H was at his prime those days.

3) His gimmick is not gay. and his current gimmick isnt the sexy boy...when was the last time he danced?

what in the blue hell, is wrong with you? how old are you? when did you start watching wrestling?

Reaction score
that was a great match 2002...notice...well in that match they used a table right even though it wasn't a table match??? they even had a ladder match right okay but notice when I said 2005-2007 yea from 2002-2004 he was still good

triple h was at his prime I just thought in 2006 he started to suck

I started watching wrestling in 1986...came back in 1997
was a dx hater my opinion I dont have to like dx

the dark knight

that was a great match 2002...notice...well in that match they used a table right even though it wasn't a table match??? they even had a ladder match right okay but notice when I said 2005-2007 yea from 2002-2004 he was still good

triple h was at his prime I just thought in 2006 he started to suck

I started watching wrestling in 1986...came back in 1997
was a dx hater my opinion I dont have to like dx

:hammer: do you know that wrestling is scripted? just a question.

and wait, using a table in a match makes it a table match? and then using the ring post turns it to a ring post match? wow....i guess we should have a chair match and sledge hammer match as well.

oh oh oh here's a good match: a slam match.

Reaction score
yes I know that but the days before vince senior pro wrestling was in a ring
and it wasn't scripted to my knowledge and they had more holds but thats when they had to evolve it

yes Wrestling is scripted

hey peeps maybe that should happen to you

the dark knight

When was the last time he made a ring entrance? Because thats the last time he danced.

He does that little gay skipping dance almost everytime.

a lil dance doesnt make him thE "sexy boy" like back in the 90s. back then, he used to DANCE. point is, his gimmick now is good christian guy who loves his family but gets some of his evil out sometimes..no sexy boy.

CenaMark54

a lil dance doesnt make him thE "sexy boy" like back in the 90s. back then, he used to DANCE. point is, his gimmick now is good christian guy who loves his family but gets some of his evil out sometimes..no sexy boy.

Thats true, even though his song is still sexy boy and he still wears chaps and chains. Its hard to be the sexy boy when you are bald and middle age.

His sexy boy days were back when he was posing for playgirl because HHH told him girls bought that magazine.

bdees2006

Reaction score
Lets see my top 10 worst. Well I think it would go like this

10. Bastian Booger - No real storyline honestly and the White version of demolitions out fit was gay.
9. John Cena - I hate him yes but he is terrible. Yes good mic skills. Wrestling holy shit terrible same moves. You can place his move list on a post it and still have room to write down things to do. PLus if I based this on just hating him he would be in a ranking of his own. It consists of only one wrestler-----Him
8. The Demon - He spent four years wasting his time. He was in wrestled and left. That is his career. Word of advice stick to baseball my friend
7. Van Hammer or Major Stash (More like major trash) - He sucked bad. Big athlete but not very good to watch.
6. David Flair - Seriously this is one Flair that is not a "Flair for the Gold". I mean granted you tried but you sucked. Your dad was probably the best. As for you, You made it to my list.
5. Colin Delaney - ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz. Your success story died when you got the contract. Now I fast forward past anything involving you. How many times are we going to see the Zack Gowen Storyline?
4. The Shockmaster (Not Earthquake) - Oh man all I can say is first impressions leave a lasting impression. Falling down during your debut by bashing through a styrofoam wall is pretty sad the styrofoam took you out.
3. Terry Taylor - Oh wow what is there to say here. The red rooster? Yawn boring. I am sorry but I can not remember a single match you had.
2. The Great Khali - Seriously "I did not know they stacked shit that high."(Full Metal Jacket) You cant understand him, He cant wrestle, He has no clue how to sell, He cant do anything but stand there. Seeing him dance moved him up the list fast. For someone to beat him out they must be horrible

And the Number one on my list

1. David Arquette - This guy did a shitty movie that got shitty reviews and then you give him the title? WTF were you people thinking? He was not that good of an actor what makes you think he could wrestle? The outfit he wore out during his triple cage match was just all out sickening. David do us a favor stay out of wrestling!!!

Well that my list. I know I am going to catch crap for it but oh well. Now on to The Bret Hart fan. I have two questions for you.
1. Are you from Canada?
2. Are you still heartbroken from the 1997 Montreal screw job?

Is this why you hate Shawn Michaels? If number 2 is yes, Get over it. You say poor bret hart. Well let me ask you a question. How do you really know bret would have dropped the belt the next day. That is just speculation. I think he could not have given two shits about it. I think he would have taken that belt. What would you have done if one of your belts has already been jacked (Madusa)? I dont think you would want it to happen to yourself again. So plain and simple hate on shawn all you want. Face it though Bret may have won twice against him for the IC Belt but who won the big one on the grandest stage of them all? Also think about it I would have said the same thing if I got screwed like that. Bret hart is a good wrestler but for someone who says I dont whine or complain he sure did create a big stink about that and still does. LEt it go and move on.

xtremebadass

Not in any order...

-Great Khali

-Colin Delaney

-Mark Henry

-BG James

-Snitsky

-BOBBY LASHLEY

-Boogeyman

-Vince McMahon

-Vladimir Kozlov

-Big Daddy V

Qwake

Great Khali
Bobby Lashley
Boogeyman
Vladimir Kozlov
Ricky Ortiz
David Arquette
Snitsky
Batista
Santino Marella
K-Fed but if he doesnt count then, David Flair

Quite a few bad guys but theirs my list...Batista boyched to much but argue if you want to lol :)

drewH

Reaction score
Orlando Jordan

Orlando Jordan is one of them

tasso10

Reaction score
I have a feeling too many of these are posted over ppl in the last 5 years...anyways worst 10 WRESTLERS (Not managers, actors, non-wrestlers) in no order

Giant Gonzales (El gigante) - Suit said it all
Great Khali
The Warlord
Bastion Booger
David Flair
Tank Abbott - Anyone with a Knockout Punch should not be in any wrestling ring
The Yeti (and other personas) - Gimmick matched his ability.
The Road Dogg
HEIDEN...HEIDENREICH
Jim Duggan - sorry....look at him...even in his day....sorry Duggan Lovers