03/22 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Pete Rose guest hosting, all time hit leader, got Tombstoned by Kane twice at Mania.

Triple H and Orton vs. Legacy and Sheamus.

On your mark, get set, GO!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I want Pete Rose to get Tombstoned again and again and again. It amuses me oddly :/

I really want to see Orton and HHH vs Legacy and Sheamus. That might make me watch Raw tomorrow.

LadyHotrod

I'm expecting another fail Raw, which is sad, since it's so close to WM.

seX-Power

*** POSSIBLE SPOILER***

Kofi Kingston may be facing Vladimir Kozlov for a MITB spot. Apparently an ad for the match was put up on WWE.com and taken down right after.

xtremebadass

I was hoping for a Battle Royal for the final spot much like what they usually do. Atleast we get to see more of the roster in an actual match. I would assume it would be both Raw and SD superstars though.

MizMasta3000

Fuck Kofi.

Looking forward to see HHH and Orton work together for the first time in like 5/6 years. Especially after a long heated rivalry from most of 2009.

xtremebadass

Orton will probably end up RKO'ing Triple H just for the hell of it. He is a badass face he doesn't have to play by John Cena rules.

I doubt Triple H and Orton will work together without any issues. Either that or the match will just end up in a big brawl with HHH vs. Sheamus then Orton/Rhodes/DiBiase beating each other up. It probably won't even have a clear winner, much like most Raw main events.

Wordlife

^It most certainly won't, but, it will be a pretty good match. It's offering up a good draw for a main event, and a revamp of Orton/HHH could be fun to watch.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I really hope since this is the last week before Mania that they stop with the excessive recpas and actually build up a little heat with the feuds. I don't expect it, but I hope. Orton and Triple H worked well last week so I'm not dreading this the way I would have been without that match, but I don't expect any clean finishes involving feud matches tonight.

maty619

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to the handicap match and I actually think that it could get a clean finish, fingers crossed. I have not got a clue who the guest host is (like most weeks) but I'm sure whoever it is will get a Tombstone, coz from what I've heard he enjoys getting Tombstoned. Btw, are these guest hosts acually famous in America or are the commentators really overselling their popularity?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm hoping just for them to purely build up the Mania feuds thats all i want. It's not much to ask for is it.

I'm looking forward to HHH/Orton vs Legacy,Sheamus, Be weired to see Orton and Trips team up. I dont think they will actually work together in the sense of been pally pally, More of a 1up man ship i suspect.

I hope Orton still gives us that bad arse edge and doesn't totally face out.

I imagine Taker will come and repay HBK for the super kick he received on Friday.

I imagine Kofi will get into MITB.

noumenon

LMAO @ this being the last RAW before Mania. And people are expecting Mania to be better than last year? LOL!

LadyHotrod

I actually didn't mind Raw. It wasn't that great but it wasn't terrible. I liked the Batista/Cena encounter, that feud is fucking awesome (imo).

The Diva's match was pointless.

Kofi was't a surprise at all to win. I personally like Kozlov but I can't picture him in an MITB match at WM, anyways.

The Orton/Triple H vs Legacy/Sheamus match, I enjoyed. Randy fucking everyone up was pretty goddamn awesome and exciting.

The Taker/HBK segment was meh. I thought the video was pretty damn funny (with the HBK career RIP at the end, lulz)

The Bret segment was alright. Nice to see Owen got a bit of a mention there, even if it was for a second. They have a nice pic on WWE.com of Bret, Owen and Stu.

Rose and Kane in the locker room with Christian listening outside was kinda funny.

Miz/Morrison was fairly good, imo. The slo mo at the beginning with R-Truth doing his moves looked kinda ridiculous, haha.

Mister J

Reaction score
I personally like Kozlov but I can't picture him in an MITB match at WM, anyways.

I wanted to the quote the most interesting part of your post. What do you like about Kozlov?