03/22 RAW Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Well, to start, I am usually drawn to heels. I like them a lot better than faces most of the time. For Kozlov, I think he has the potential to be used a lot better than he is, if they would just get him into the right storyline. I don't think he's the best wrestler ever but I think he's a bit better than people think.

Other than that, I guess he just interests me in general. I don't really find him boring, but I am probably the only one, haha.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I enjoyed Raw, But then again i usually do even when it shite =/.

HBK promo was OK the video ending was funny.

Miz/Jomo was good match seen them have better matches. But it was good.

HHH,Orton/ Legacy/Sheamus pretty decent match i though. Loved Orton clearing the ring. Trips got his arsed kick for the most part.

I'm really looking forward to HHH/Sheamus at Mania i think it's pretty underrated and it's going to turn out to be a great match.

Bret promo was Meh i got bored half way through it TBH.

Cena/Tista promo was good Tista was good on the Mic again. This match is really starting to interest me. I just hope it lives up to the hype and build it has gotten.

pretty good Raw IMO hyped Mania and built on the feuds a bit more and i cant wait for Mania.

Oh yeah i really do wish the guest host shit would stop though it's gone on waaaayyyyyyy to long now.

noumenon

HHH/Orton vs. Legacy was fucking awesome. I gotta admit I marked a little bit when Orton went on his rampage. I swear if he doesn't do the cocky spread arms pose at Mania I'm gonna be PISSED.

I missed the last segment, fell asleep... I've gotta go back and watch it.

Bret's promo was a snooze fest, Vince had to come out and interject a one liner to spice it up.

Seriously BOO at the clean win by Jomo on Miz.

maty619

Reaction score
I liked Raw this week, I like that the guest host didn't do shit, I still haven't got a clue who he is. Miz/Jomo was good imo probably the best match of the night. I liked Orton&HHH vs Cody&Ted&Sheamus but I wasn't paying much attention to Raw at that point coz I got distracted by Facebook, woopsy. Bret's promo was pretty bad as usual. I liked Cena/Batista promo, probably the highlight of Raw, I wish they wouldn't make Batista look like so much of coward, he is a 300 lbs (correct me if I'm wrong) beast of a human being, why would he need bodyguards?

Reaction score
Pete Rose was a total waste of time. His music is from INFL archives, terrible.

HBK and Batista were the strongest interviews of the night. Bret's was ok. He never was a great talker. I still want to see the match though.

Morrison/Miz could've been a Mania match itself. Someday it will be.

LKP

Raw was shite. Not a good show going into wm26. Smackdown is half a show this week with fan access etc.

Reaction score
^^^Yeah really, all that "pounding" against the door. Why was Christian there? He's off tv for weeks and shows up to watch Pete Rose get kornholed?

Airfixx

Raw was shite. Not a good show going into wm26. Smackdown is half a show this week with fan access etc.

Really? That sucks... I was hoping a decent episode of SD might light a fire of enthusiasm under me.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I didn't see it because I was locked away. I'm out now though, so it's ok... :)

LKP

Here in the UK we had a shitty road to WM26 special with matches from past WM's. Usa version 1 hour smackdown and 1 hour axcess?

maty619

Reaction score
I know it seems pretty shit but over the past few weeks it seems that everyone has been complaining about the build up to Wrestlemania and Smackdown built it up well, I'm not saying it was good but it was basically a 2 hour promo for Wrestlemania. Was there 2 different Smackdowns this week coz I have to watch streams of WWE and there seemed to be one with Matt and Tod backstage taking you through all the promos and one where it actually was Smackdown.

shane

Reaction score
Mania that they halt with the unwarranted recaps and really construct up a little heat with the feuds. I don't anticipate it, but I hope. Orton and Triple H worked well last week so I'm not fearing this the way I would have been without that agree, but I don't anticipate any clean finishes engaging feud agrees tonight

Reaction score
Are we in a time warp? Isn't it the March 29th episode that we're supposed to discuss?