Zombieland

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Fucking hilarious. I have yet to see Bruno but I doubt its funnier. Pretty much best comedy of the year imo. I'm even contemplating if this is better then shaun of the dead. Really killing zombies + Woody Harrelson + Bill Murray + the girl from superbad + some guy who sounds like one of the guys from superbad = a hilarious movie. Definitely go see it.

Wordlife

I loved this movie! I saw it the night it came out... what a great movie... Bill Murray OWNED in this movie! :)

Famou$ 187

Zombieland > Adventureland > jacking off with a cheese grater > suicide > Bruno.
If you're a homo you'll LOVE Bruno.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Absolutely fucking agree. Just saw this movie yesterday afternoon and its like, one of the best movies I've seen in a long fucking time.

BILL FUCKIN MURRAY!

Plus, Woody Harrelson = greatest zombie killer of all time.

Montana

I wanna see this movie, but theres no way it's better than the hangover.

The Mighty BamBam

Reaction score
I hear this movie is pretty good although I havnt seen it yet. It is suppose to be really funny tho I will have to go see it soon.

Wordlife

If you like The Hangover... then go see I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell!

If you just love random killings of zombies and hilarious laughter and random facts and shit... see this damn movie...

All in all, I recommend both

noumenon

BM Mansion FTW.
Great movie, it's no Shaun of the Dead..but still a great movie.

Also..Bruno was horrible.

Wordlife

yeah the Hangover was epic, plain and simple... this movie just gives youthe funny random laughs hahaha