Zack Ryder's YT show edited by WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
tbh started disliking Rock 2 hours after his return promo over a year ago, and I am kind of surprised at how people are putting down Punk nowadays especially since he's been talking to a titantron for the past 2 months.

as far as Ryder goes, I was a Ryder fan when he went "A woo woo wee woo woo" on the Dirt Sheet, to when he had the hybrid tights (which I still think I'm one of the very few that think they are pretty sweet) and still a fan of his today. in ECW Ryder was building himself up pretty well, racking up wins taking out Dreamer having a good match against christian for the ecw title. since then I've been a Zack fan and while I see that people are starting to get off the bandwagon and hopping on another I'm still liking Zack. He can go when not stuck with only a broski boot and a Rough Ryder attempt match as he's been getting for a while, but that's just my opinion. That said Ryder works as the guy trying to make it, problem is they keep trying to have him make it then fail or have him just fail, If you notice the biggest reactions to Ryder is when Ryder was building up the card when he was getting pushed by people on the mic and the crowd chanting. Ryder works better as the guy hunting and just not getting the chance, not the down on his luck guy but that's just the way I see it.

also lol like anyone would take notice about people watching nxt. But Honestly the only reason I even look up NXT is to see what Kidd is doing, the fact that Titus and Young came out to smackdown is still perplexing to me.

sucks what they did, and I was hoping it wouldn't happen even saw a glimmer of light when everything on the show stayed the same there was no new fancy graphics or all that jazz it still felt like the same show to a degree but I guess it is now going through a huge filter. That said I'll always be rooting for Zack, just as I will be for all those i've been fans of from the past, the Kidds, the Swaggers, the Zigglers, the Rhodes The Daniel Bryans, The McIntyres. just because the big boom of people saying "omg I'm a fan of this guy too just like everyone else" fades off doesn't mean I'll forget why I liked these people in the first place. off topic somewhat but just going by recent events.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Not surprising but still poor form by WWE to edit a show that he himself created. I hope that they paid him a decent amount of money to bring it over to their YT channel otherwise he should never have moved it and then he would have been able to maintain creative control. Maybe when they drop him off tv they will allow him to gain control of his show again.