Zack Ryder...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Hawkins and Ryder was one of the few teams that weren't put back together at yesterday's supplemental draft. I suppose there's still a chance they would do some matches together, but I've heard some people say this is a good chance for Zack Ryder. He was drafted to ECW, where, obviously, there's alot more oppurtunity than on Raw or Smackdown. Does anyone see him havign any kind fo success? The same can be asked about Hawkins, but i was more intrigued about Rydee, because at least 5 people yesterday were talking about how he could develop into a solid singles guy now. Anyone else see anything in him (I haven't seen enough to judge)?

Airfixx

On topic ( : P )....

Like you, Mike, I can't say I've seen enough to form an opinion or even tell them apart for that matter, but yeah, ECW has gotta be the better option... I'll be utterly gob-smacked if we ever see Hawkins on TV again (unless Big Show needs another body-count to hype one of his fueds).

noumenon

Again, I've seen nowhere near enough of this guy to form an opinion. In fact... I used to refer to these guys as "the one with the short trunks" and "the one with the pants"...lol. I'm gonna actually go out on a limb and say I kind of expect a Deuce and Domino effect with these guys. One of them is going to job out on their brand for a while (Hawkins), while the other will be repackaged soon and fail to get over.

Kizza

Well, Undertaker will need someone to dive onto next Wrestlemania.

But really, they had zilch in the charisma department, and i only was half interested when they were Edge's lackeys. But when they were the Majors, they were boring as batshit.

Zack isn't going to get over. He'll be jobber feed for Henry/Kozlov imo, just cos the fans don't care about him or Hawkins, so much to the fact I forgot they existed.

JMay187

Reaction score
I think it will be a great chance for him to make a name for himself on ECW. Its just a matter on how much he wants it and how much he tries. He has to put forth the effort to get us the fans to like it and go with it. I think he actually has a chance and I hope they do him right.

Alot of guys that fail when they get repackaged is that they don't care anymore to try and put forth the effort maybe we can see Zack Ryder try to make it.

Rated sXe

Reaction score
I think it will be a great chance for him to make a name for himself on ECW. Its just a matter on how much he wants it and how much he tries. He has to put forth the effort to get us the fans to like it and go with it. I think he actually has a chance and I hope they do him right.

Alot of guys that fail when they get repackaged is that they don't care anymore to try and put forth the effort maybe we can see Zack Ryder try to make it.

Yeah, I think tis is a great opputnity. Here's to hoping that no one accuses him of having the same ip address as curt hawkins and ruin all his chances of havin fun.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think tis is a great opputnity. Here's to hoping that no one accuses him of having the same ip address as curt hawkins and ruin all his chances of havin fun.

eoah to far man lets just hope politics dnt fuck his chances to make a name for himself like er whos that gut o yeah me n Rated sXe