Zack Morris marks only thread, AC Slater is an inferior male specimen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Finish the Sentence: Dolph'sZiggler...

• Fingers his butthole

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Has a small dick

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Has a hairy butthole

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Suck ballsacks

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Has a huge anus

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • D'Z FTL!

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Alright, I got my story. I think it was Canada Day and I went to a park with my friends just to chill. And there was a concert going on there by someone. (Forgot who)
And then I'm just chilling there and I feel something. I was like, "Ah, it must be a dog or something." (It's dark btw)
Then I finally look down and these two girls are fighting on my shoes. I was like, "OH SNAP!" until some guys broke the fight up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Alright, I got my story. I think it was Canada Day and I went to a park with my friends just to chill. And there was a concert going on there by someone. (Forgot who)
And then I'm just chilling there and I feel something. I was like, "Ah, it must be a dog or something." (It's dark btw)
Then I finally look down and these two girls are fighting on my shoes. I was like, "OH SNAP!" until some guys broke the fight up.
breaking up chick fights is always awesome. I'm copping hella feels as I pull them apart

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't remember much cat fights at all except that and two black chicks fist fighting in HS. Other than that, just drama shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't remember much cat fights at all except that and two black chicks fist fighting in HS. Other than that, just drama shit.
I honestly can't count the number of times I've seen two chicks trying to fight. generally just scratching, slapping, hair pulling and screaming.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I honestly can't count the number of times I've seen two chicks trying to fight. generally just scratching, slapping, hair pulling and screaming.
Think black and hispanic girls are the only one's who'll actually fist fight.

Alright, I got another story. I was at work and these two hot chicks came in and needed my help. I was working the fitting room. And while one of the girls was changing, I was talking to the other chick. Then one of my managers came and moved me somewhere else. I got pissed.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I bitched about it to my managers. I always spoke to co-workers at work and I'd always get heat for it. Like, everyone would come to me and ask for help, I'd help them and talk and they'd be like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ASSIGNED YOU HERE!"

And then one day the called the employees to the back and talked about the situation. I knew it was about me so after everyone left, I just told them off in a way that I could still be employed. Don't work there anymore, but I met a lot of people there.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Not really. I had more good moments then bad ones. Actually, everyone was pretty cool and I rarely hated the job. It's just that the managers were kinda Blue in a sense, that they didn't notice other co-workers talking, just me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit, this day has been lame. The only thing making it worse are these 'Merry Christmas!' texts.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Holy shit, this day has been lame. The only thing making it worse are these 'Merry Christmas!' texts.
yea I don't respond to them. at least they come from people you know. I'm sick of customers telling me merry Christmas. I've started telling them I'm a Jehovah's Witness

Reactions: CM Punk