• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ys Origin Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Ah yeah I saw that in passing. They can exist together, no?

For sure, and the chances of us having a Vig is still higher than not. Just figured it's worth mentioning. If tonight goes well we should probably have him use his role to thin the herd further tomorrow. Hoping more ppl show up today as the holiday weekend is over. @PHEN0M @Big Man you guys alive?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm not sure what CP's claim means for him, but he could possibly help us with one of the inactive pool. :hmm

Odo

Avert thine eyes
I don’t really understand Hazas complaints either, game has a relatively good turnout, there’s always gonna be a few who aren’t around at the start. Admittedly, it stinks when it’s the same folk but what can you do

RDK

All glory to God
I don’t really understand Hazas complaints either, game has a relatively good turnout, there’s always gonna be a few who aren’t around at the start. Admittedly, it stinks when it’s the same folk but what can you do
No complaints. Was pushing for a lynch of an inactive rather than a survivor so obviously ill say that stuff. I'll talk to tweet about repping in

Status
Not open for further replies.