Your WWEF Stable?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wrestling Stables are a big thing. Whether in WWE with the New Day, The OC, Undisputed Era, Baron Corbin's Midcard of Evil, etc, or New Japan's LIJ, Bullet Club, Chaos, Suzuki Gun, and even elsewhere in wrestling, putting people in a stable is a go-to booking idea. But, what about you?

If you would make a stable out of only members of this forum, who would be in it and what would be the name?

I'd make a stable dubbed "The Canadian Federation," and we'd have all Canadians, eh.

Myself
@Brockamura
@Swing Car
And @Senhor Perfect as the starting four with any Canadians or those who want to join our great country and will wear the Maple Leaf Proudly will be allowed in. We're inclusive.

Oh, and we'll carry hockey sticks, and drink Maple Syrup Stone Cold Style. :D

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Wrestling Stables are a big thing. Whether in WWE with the New Day, The OC, Undisputed Era, Baron Corbin's Midcard of Evil, etc, or New Japan's LIJ, Bullet Club, Chaos, Suzuki Gun, and even elsewhere in wrestling, putting people in a stable is a go-to booking idea. But, what about you?

If you would make a stable out of only members of this forum, who would be in it and what would be the name?

I'd make a stable dubbed "The Canadian Federation," and we'd have all Canadians, eh.

Myself
@Brockamura
@Swing Car
And @Senhor Perfect as the starting four with any Canadians or those who want to join our great country and will wear the Maple Leaf Proudly will be allowed in. We're inclusive.

So you're team Canada?

As the originator of forum stables, I'll just say that The Cole Masters are looking for new members. @Crithu @Mike Thunder and @Psycho Rangers will be happy to welcome anyone in the battle against Gee- shit. Well looks like I'm repurposing this group to take on Snake and her cat army. So yeah!

Reactions: Crithu

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Nice job stereotyping this great country.. Not every Canadian likes Maple Syrup.. Why don't you just ride around on Mooses as well?

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Nice job stereotyping this great country.. Not every Canadian likes Maple Syrup.. Why don't you just ride around on Mooses as well?

You may have your own beverage of choice or sauce. The thing is we use the stereotypes they create for us against them. It's going meta.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Horror Club 4 Life!

I'd add @King Of Armageddon he is a very big Horror fan too.
& he's awesome!

I remember a few months ago I jokingly
tried to start the "Pervert Club"

pervclub-main.jpg

But no one thought it was cool...

And not everyone is as open about being a pervert as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Myself
@Brockamura
@Swing Car

You forgot @CM Punk but I guess most people have these days...

giphy.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen