Your Worst Nightmare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not talking about dreams you've had, but about what would be the worst thing that could happen to the world/you.

Mine would have to be a world where everybody was stupid and I was the only smart person left. I'd have nobody to talk to, no good books to read, no good comedy, nothing.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If everybody in the world just stared at me, no matter what anyone was doing, they just stared at me forever. It'd drive me crazy D:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
GTI said:
Mine would have to be a world where everybody was stupid and I was the only smart person left.

I feel like that to an extent sometimes as it is.

My worst nightmare varies because there's I'm a paranoid person and worry about a lot of things.

-Being smart enough to realize something but being surrounded by a bunch of average-below average/ordinary intelligent people who are too ignorant to realize it as well (as alluded to above.)

-Having something really important stolen from me and the thief never gets caught (imagine you win the lottery and some no good mf'er steals it from you just like that.) Thieves make my blood boil. They should all be taken out back and shot in the head.

-Having someone I know or care about killed or something, and the person never gets caught. Also the idea of being murdered by some random psycho myself, especially being murdered in a horrific way.

-My house burning down because of some freak accident.

-Being surrounded by lions or tigers or a whole shitload of snake or spiders. I've had nightmares similar to this.

Those are just a few. I would probably be more mentally healthy if I didn't worry so much about all the bad possibilities.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I was like suck my dick and the girl was like what dick.
Looked down and had no dick and the girl said suck her dick.

Weird dream, had it when I was 13 or something.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I was like suck my dick and the girl was like what dick.
Looked down and had no dick and the girl said suck her dick.

Weird dream, had it when I was 13 or something.

:hmm: So you think your wang is too small, and you want to bang a birdie?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am dealthy afraid of the roller coasters at cedar point. I was on the top thrill dragster one time (tallest/fastest coaster in the world) and we got stuck on the top and went backwards. Here is the kicker, they re-shot us over.

When Top Thrill Dragster first debuted, it set four new records:
World's tallest complete circuit roller coaster
World's tallest roller coaster
World's tallest roller coaster drop
World's fastest roller coaster

BTW if you guys ever get a chance, plan a trip to sandusky. By far the best amusement park in the world. @Britanica can oblige.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I am dealthy afraid of the roller coasters at cedar point. I was on the top thrill dragster one time (tallest/fastest coaster in the world) and we got stuck on the top and went backwards. Here is the kicker, they re-shot us over.

BTW if you guys ever get a chance, plan a trip to sandusky. By far the best amusement park in the world. @Britanica can oblige.

I've heard that before, is it really packed though? I can't stand waiting 2 hours in line for a ride. Or do they have a fast pass option like Disney World.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm dealthy afraid of the Top Thrill Dragster at cedar point. My fear was it breaking

Well the time came for me to ride it and we get stuck on the top, and then go backwards, then they re-shoot us over.

It is the tallest/fastest roller coast in the world and is located in sandusky, Ohio. The amusement park is Cedar Point, and is the best the world has to offer. I suggest everyone go check it out @????????? can oblige

Height 420 ft (130 m)
Drop 400 ft (120 m)
Length 2,800 ft (850 m)
Speed 120 mph (190 km/h)
Inversions 0
Duration 0:17
Max vertical angle 90°
Capacity 1500 riders per hour
Acceleration 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I'm dealthy afraid of the Top Thrill Dragster at cedar point. My fear was it breaking

Well the time came for me to ride it and we get stuck on the top, and then go backwards, then they re-shoot us over.

It is the tallest/fastest roller coast in the world and is located in sandusky, Ohio. The amusement park is Cedar Point, and is the best the world has to offer. I suggest everyone go check it out @????????? can oblige

I am not big on amusement parks, but they do have an awesome selection of rides. BITW!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
I've heard that before, is it really packed though? I can't stand waiting 2 hours in line for a ride. Or do they have a fast pass option like Disney World.

I've been there and basically walked right on rides. It depends on what day you go really.

Capacity 1500 riders per hour That's their official statement on their site about how many riders per hour for a ride.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Everything and everyone I love disappearing.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah Ceder Point is a hit or miss. Depends on the day and season you go. Summer weekends are always the long line waits. I only went once and the longest I waited in line was 20 minutes. I went on a Thursday I think.