Your top 5 2010 albums

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Wrestlemania Posters

MAKING THESE FOR A BATTLE. FEEDBACK APPRECIATED. ONCE I'M DONE THEY WILL BE PUT INTO A GIF WITH EFFECTS. AS MORE MATCHES ARE ANNOUNCED I MAY ADD THEM. I WAS GOING FOR THE FOOTBALL EFFECT SINCE IT IS AT FORD FIELD (DETROIT LIONS - NFL) AND SINCE WRESTLEMANIA IS CALLED THE SUPERBOWL OF WRESTLING.

smackdownmainevent1nw3.jpg

rawmainevent1tm3.jpg

Reaction score
Nice, but... use the NEW WWE RAW logo and the line where it says the WWE / WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP it should match the WRESTLEMANIA logo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What are your top 5 albums this year and why? In no order here is mine.

1. Kanye - Dark fantasy: Yeah a great overall music album that even non hip hop fans could enjoy. Awesome production, and good rhymes to those beats. Not really any weak tracks on this album.

2. Jazmine Sullivan - Love Me Back: One if not the best rnb album of the year. Maybe R-Kelly's album will top it but so far this is my favorite.

3. CNN - War Report 2: A great album that probably will go under the radar. Imo just as good as War Report 1.

4. Drake - Thank Me Later: Thought this was a great debut album for him. Nice production from 40 on this and showed some nice talent on the album.

5. Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot The Son of Chico Dusty: Really good album that any Outkast fan should like. Def worth the listen.

Kairi

Reaction score
drake - because it was a solid effort for a debut album, hoping he grows as an artist and doesn't burn out on his second

kanye west - loved kanye's album, just felt like he had a lot to say and said it on this album all the while making good music, looking forward to what he does in 2011

jazmine sullivan - i just love the old school feel sullivan's album had to it. i have had it on repeat constantly these days.

ne-yo i love rnb music and i feel that neyo stepped up with this album. a lot of times i think he is overlooked at as an artist but his libra scales album is a solid pick up piece.

eminem - recovery showed that eminem still has it when he wants to go hard he can, that is all

honorable mentions - pink friday is probably about it.

Matt Reptar

Reaction score
In no order...

Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow
A Day to Remember - What Separates Me From You
More Than A Thousand - Make Friends And Enemies
Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World
Blind Guardian - At the Edge of Time

Do I really have to explain why? Because I liked them isn't good enough?