Your TOP 15 Likes and Dislikes Wrestlers from WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
2. The Miz
3. Randy Orton
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Chris Jericho (even though he's on hiatus)
6. Alberto Del Rio
7. The Big Show
8. Kane
9. Christian

Dislike
1. R-Truth
2. Khali
3. The Tag division
4. The Divas division
5. Dolph Ziggler
6. Heath Slater

After that there is nothing I truely like/dislike. There are guys like Cena, Rey, Bryan Sheamus and Morrison all of who are extremely important to the product, but I just dont have a strong opinion either way.

Reaction score
2) CM Punk
3) Chris Jericho (yes I'm still counting him as active)
4) Undertaker
5) Triple H
6) Randy Orton
7) Dolph Ziggler
8) Drew McIntyre
9) Jack Swagger
10) Kofi
11) John Morrison
12) The Miz
13) Cody Rhodes
14) John Cena
15) Alberto del Rio
probably not in exact order, just the order they came out in my head.

Dislikes:
1) R-FUCKIN-TRUTH
2) Daniel Bryan (just don't get what makes all of you splooge your pants......wooo he kicks people...YEAH! f'n karate!)
3) Rey Mysterio (bitch at me all you want....sick of the guy...Eddie's been dead for 5 years now, we don't care anymore)
4) Heath Slater
5) Mizark Henry......HEY HEY HEY lol
6) DH Smith
7) Ezekiel Jackson (although....joining up with Barrett and "the other Nexus" might move him off this list)
8) Vladimir Kozlov
9) R-Truth
10) R-Truth
11) What's up!?
12) What's up!?
13) It's CRUNK!
14) IT'S JUNK!
15) THAT STUNK! lol

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
CM Punk
Sheamus
Beth Phoenix
The Miz
Natalya
Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
Melina
Justin Gabriel
Tamina
Vladimir Kozlov
Alberto Del Rio
Evan Bourne
Michael Cole (suck it)
Drew McIntyre

Dislikes

Daniel Bryan (suck it)
Edge
Kane
Rey Mysterio
John Cena
R-Truth
Kelly Kelly
Santino Marella
Kofi Kingston
JTG
Matt Striker
Undertaker
Teddy Long
Big Show
Tyson Kidd

A lot of big names in my dislikes but I am fucking sick of these people. I would have added Triple H to dislikes but he obviously hasn't been on.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I used to be extremely negative on Bryan, I still find him overrated in a way just because he was built up to be HBK, Flair, Benoit and Austin all rolled into one megatron. But I have opened up to him a little bit. He is good at what he does, I find his character kind of blah, his matches are solid though. Not these orgasms that all kinds of people all over the internet claim them to be.

Axis

Reaction score
lol f'n karate! lol

Montana

Reaction score
Well....I wasn't going to reply to thread at first, however i must like some things in the WWE going on now.

LIKE:

- Alberto Del RIO W/ Richardo!!!

- CM Punk Leading Nexus

- Big Four PPV's. Call me old school, but i still like them.

- Daniel Bryan as US champ, but needs another challenger/feud.

- Miz has done a good job, but beating Orton seems a bit unrealistic.

- Youth movement is good, but a little overdone.

- SD, they have some good feuds, storylines over the past year.

Dislike (Get Ready)

- Michael Cole

- I-GM getting stale

- THe fact the WWE has pushed Miz, Swagger, Sheamus to world titles, Del Rio and Barrett are future champs, but what faces have won the titles? You need to establish a good face too!

- Edge is stale

- Nothing really happens on Raw anymore

- ALL the belts are meaningless. The Tag belts are a joke. The world title belts get tossed around PPV to PPV. The midcard belts are slowly getting more respect with Bryan/Ziggler; however they've been tarnished over the years, with the belts not being defended at major ppvs.

- The WWE not have direction/creative for wrestlers (Kaval, MVP, Matt Hardy, Shelton and so on)

- Koffi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger 2423432# i really like this matchup, but every SD it seems, and Swagger never wins?!? WTF

- Non Big Four PPV's are so over the top to get buy rates, it hurts the TV show, and PPV product. A elimination Chamber PPV, A HIAC PPV, a MITB PPV. I like the concept of a themed PPV, however you have wrestlers starting out of a feud in a Hell in the Cell match. Doesn't make sense to me.

- Randy Orton - Push him like he's the next franchise guy, only to lose the belt a couple months later.

- Lack of veterans being used. I think it would be better to use more veterans to help establish the younger guys. And not push all of the young heels to the belt so fast.

- WWE Superstars

- Mcintyre and Swagger, What happened to pushing these guys, OH wait, they tried to push everyone at the same time.

- Chavo - They seriously couldn't think of anything for this guy to do.

- Lack of good faces. I'm not rooting anyone on to win the belt. I'm not rooting for Cena or Orton. Who do i want to win the rumble....umm probably a bad guy. It looks like Morrison is slowly getting a push, but he doesn't have the charisma. This is a key part in the business.

- Primo, Yoshi, Ryder, Regal, Kidd, .... They could do something with these guys.

- Too many new wrestlers with half of NXT making it the roster.

- Christian; Maybe they could have used him in 2010, perhaps to set up a title feud with Edge???

- The Hype...is now unbelievable. Before they could hype a PPV and you would be sold, but now it's like who cares.

- The shock factor. Yes the wwe tries to do it, and it's very hard with the internet, however if they do it, at least have it make some sense.

Well thats enough for now i think.

Reaction score
God I missed you Montana. Couldn't have said it better myself. Don't agree with all of it, but most of it DEFINITELY! Especially the gimmick ppvs. I purchased 2 or 3 in a row and said screw it after that. Wasn't worth my 45 bucks aside from a Dolph/Bryan match. And the fact that there are 2 storylines on each show and everything else seems like a thrown together mess pisses me off to no end. What happened to the days of having a solid mid-card feud between 3 or 4 guys for the IC title!?! I get Kofi vs Swagger has been going on, but throw someone else in to freshin it up....or SHOCKER have Swagger get the belt!? And the Nexus thing was great for awhile, but for the most part it's run it's course. I'm all for having CM Punk lead a stable, but it didn't HAVE to be Nexus reincarnated. He needed some established young guys. Maybe a DiBiase or Ryder or Kidd, people like that. Cause once this Nexus thing is over most of those guys are going to have nothing. Gabriel could be a Bourne type of face I guess. McGuillicuty and Harris could just be a tag team and be solid. But seriously? Slater? Otunga? They're going to get wasted in this mess and then shuffled back out. The Draft this year needs to involve some major shakeups too. The rosters have become somewhat stale as everyone has pretty much feuded with everyone that they are willing to use. SD is LOOOOOOOOOOOADED with talent that could be shipped to Raw. And people might hate me for saying this, but Taker and Kane need to go, Show needs to go to part time, and Rey needs to stay out of the ME scene for awhile. Let Swagger, McIntyre, Kofi, Rhodes, del Rio, Morrison, Miz, DiBiase, Bryan, Barrett, Ziggler establish themselves as big time players. You'd still have Edge, Cena, Orton, Jericho(maybe), Christian, Trips, Sheamus, Punk that could help get them there, and have meaningful title-less feuds in the process.

Reaction score
I used to be extremely negative on Bryan, I still find him overrated in a way just because he was built up to be HBK, Flair, Benoit and Austin all rolled into one megatron. But I have opened up to him a little bit. He is good at what he does, I find his character kind of blah, his matches are solid though. Not these orgasms that all kinds of people all over the internet claim them to be.

Well on the indies he was everything people claimed to be. He can cut promos, people got a glance of it when he lashed out on NXT, but since then he hasn't been allowed to speak, the WWE has given him a bland character and have slowed on his push, which is part of their pushing method anyways. But if you were aware of Danielson on the indies, in PWG, in RoH, evil bearded Dragon and so forth, you might understand how awesome he is. It's like how people think Punk is this extremely awesome guy and overhype the fuck out of him sometimes. Punk on the indies is 100X better than WWE Punk. Had way better matches, cut way better promos and was in general a better worker when unleashed. The E has more stock put in Punk and they have reaped the benefits, once they invest a little more in Danielson, people will get a better grasp on the guy. But what's wrong with being a superior in ring talent and adding some prestige to a mid card title that had been worthless for the previous five years?

Airfixx

Reaction score
"But what's wrong with being a superior in ring talent and adding some prestige to a mid card title that had been worthless for the previous five years?"

Absolutely nothing.... Besides, IMO pushing Bryan quickly to the ME would have done him no favours in the long-run.

This way the fans get to take to him naturally. Hopefully he's done with DiBiase now and can be set up with a proper fued for Mania after the Rumble.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
WWE Likes
1. Justin Gabriel
2. Evan Bourne
3. Sheamus
4. Alberto Del Rio
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Curt Hawkins
7. Gail Kim
8. Melina
9. JTG
10. Trent Barreta
11. Drew McIntyre
12. Beth Phoenix
13. Ricardo Rodriguez
14. Tyson Kidd
15. John Cena

Dislikes:
1. Triple H (All time vote)
2. Randy Orton
3. Michael Cole
4. Lay-Cool
5. CM Punk
6. John Cena's booking
7. Raw GM gimmick
8. The Miz
9. Heath Slater
10. David Otunga
11. Anyone named Mcgillicutty.
12. Husky Harris
13. Matt Stryker
14. Santino
15. Cody Rhodes' gimmick

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Well on the indies he was everything people claimed to be. He can cut promos, people got a glance of it when he lashed out on NXT, but since then he hasn't been allowed to speak, the WWE has given him a bland character and have slowed on his push, which is part of their pushing method anyways. But if you were aware of Danielson on the indies, in PWG, in RoH, evil bearded Dragon and so forth, you might understand how awesome he is. It's like how people think Punk is this extremely awesome guy and overhype the fuck out of him sometimes. Punk on the indies is 100X better than WWE Punk. Had way better matches, cut way better promos and was in general a better worker when unleashed. The E has more stock put in Punk and they have reaped the benefits, once they invest a little more in Danielson, people will get a better grasp on the guy. But what's wrong with being a superior in ring talent and adding some prestige to a mid card title that had been worthless for the previous five years?

I cant say I disagree with you. Not knocking Bryan, he's a hell of a worker from what I've seen. It's not so much his talent as much as it was like I said some of the things I'd heard about him. Before I joined this forum I knew nothing outside of the WWE and TNA. And all I had heard about before NXT was how great he was, I have looked up some of his ROH matches and promos and I will admit they are as good as advertised, I watched this match a few days ago with Nigel that was phenomenal. I haven't seen a bad match, the promos were great also. I have no qualms about Daniel being used to make the US title seem legitimate, back when he first won the US title I will admit, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I like that the WWE is using him almost as the center point of the WWE midcard. I'm not sure if he will ever be a full time main eventer in the WWE, but if he is able to make the US and maybe IC titles seem important (or nearly as important as they used to be) I would think he had a succesful run.

edit- I think a 15-20 minute Bryan/Punk match can and maybe will be a MOTY especially if it goes to a clean finish

Reaction score
WWE Likes
1. Justin Gabriel
2. Evan Bourne
3. Sheamus
4. Alberto Del Rio
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Curt Hawkins
7. Gail Kim
8. Melina
9. JTG
10. Trent Barreta
11. Drew McIntyre
12. Beth Phoenix
13. Ricardo Rodriguez
14. Tyson Kidd
15. John Cena

Dislikes:
1. Triple H (All time vote)
2. Randy Orton
3. Michael Cole
4. Lay-Cool
5. CM Punk
6. John Cena's booking
7. Raw GM gimmick
8. The Miz
9. Heath Slater
10. David Otunga
11. Anyone named Mcgillicutty.
12. Husky Harris
13. Matt Stryker
14. Santino
15. Cody Rhodes' gimmick

Out of curiosity, why?

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why?

Husky's just too green, and his moves are generally weak looking for a man of his size. In his defense, his look is quite refreshing on a WWE show and he's got worlds of time to improve. Not to mention his one NXT match he completely blew up after five minutes in a match with MVP, so meh. He's got potential to get way better though. I hope he doesn't take Ted's route of just trying to coast through the system.

Dashing gimmick: While awesome in some respects, I think Rhodes is too good of a wrestler, and the gimmick is so 80's midcard...I don't see him making it to the main event anyway, having a schtick like that is just going to hold him down in the end. It's cheesy, and I think they should use it on someone who sucks on his own, or has no personality (Ziggler, Mcgillicutty, DiBiase, etc.) to bring them up, and I think Cody can be more.

Reaction score
I completely disagree with you about Husky. He is far from green, he is fair on the mic and his offense is killer, especially his jumping senton. He could easily be the company's next Umaga but can talk. I loves Husky.

And I disagree with your assessment with Rhodes, he's an average wrestler who's gimmick and his ability to perform the gimmick is taking him further than his actual in ring talent can. Without his gimmick he's the same as Ziggler without Vicky, DiBiasie without Maryse; average and bland. Take away the name from Rhodes and DiBiasie and you have McGuilicutty except I think Hennig is a better in ring worker, his finisher is just terrible.