Your Thoughts On Triple H's Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How do you feel about Triple H's return?

• He can save the ratings!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm excited, but he won't be saving any ratings.

• Meh, I don't care about Triple H.

• I don't really want to see him return.

• Fire the nose NOW!!!

• Total voters

TheChamp

Reaction score
Well, as we all know, Triple H will be returning to WWE television in the near future. What I am wondering is, how do all of you feel about this? Are you glad? Do you think that he can save the ratings? Will Raw get better, or will it get worse?

I personally think that Triple H coming back will improve Raw greatly. He is one of the best currently in the business, and I am excited for his return. I am really looking forward to his upcoming feud with King Booker, to see who is the real King.

How about you?

TheChamp

Reaction score
The crowd will go crazy when he returns so I think he will save ratings.
I agree, many fans are getting hyped up for Triple H's return. Once he does return, it should improve the ratings a bit.

straight_edge76

I dont see a DRASTIC change in rating but a slight one, and I assume on his return he can be the #1 face on RAW. he overall has a bigger fanbase then Cena and after he feuds with Booker I see him feuding with Orton and winning the WWE championship at Survivor Series. Then most likely dropping the belt to Cena or Kennedy at WrestleMania 24.

Famou$ 187

IM0 i think it will be great seein HHH come back.It will help out RAW and WWE in general.Jus as long the heel/single star comes back it will be all good.

MikeRaw

I am so pumped for HHH to come back....It should be great but as I said in the other thread,HHH will be great when he comes back but the ratings arent even bad other then this weeks Raw....But it will be a great because even if hes a heel,you love to hate him and he's a good performer.He really knows how to play to the crowd or get them to despise him so I am definately looking forward to this shit!

Reaction score
Finally he is coming back. I miss seeing the gold around his waist and hope he wins the WWE championship some time this year. I think that an Orton and Triple H feud would be great.

When HHH comes back Raw will get better and I can’t wait for that to happened.

straight_edge76

I hope HHH and Orton are the focus of RAW for the rest of the year and Cena gets in a non-title feud with someone like Booker or Kennedy, or refeuds with Carlito.

Beer Money Army

HHH needs to come back and build himself to the wwe world championship and cena needs to be off the limelight... I think alot of people are cena- Nuff

ncryan10

Reaction score
triple h can save the ratings and kill tna if he returns right if hes face then he'll get more ratings

catacomb31

Reaction score
HHH wont kill TNA. That just wont happen, but he will raise ratings while on TV. But, wrestling isnt like the NBA. HHH might be like jordan but the whole show needs to be good and as it is right now it sucks!!!

Truth

Reaction score
Eh he might return next Monday at MSG interupting the coronation so Lawler doesnt actually have to do it. This will also set up HHH vs. King Booker at SS so HHH feud with Orton right after S.Slam. Logic tells me this will happen, instinct does to, but a small part says he will just come back at Summerslam.

straight_edge76

HHH will most likely come back and attack King Bookah, something that WWE needs a little excitement. I sort of wished that Lawler beat Booker and he went back to his Booker T Gimmick, and then do a Spinaroonie.

Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to his return and I've never been a big Triple H fan. He will be good for Raw, especially if he takes the belt from that damn Cena or that damn Orton.

straight_edge76

HHH does need a WWE Title Run. Hope he wins it a Survivor Series or The Rumble.