Your story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
How did you become a wrestling fan of WWE. What brought you to the company?

I was a fan of WCW before WWE, and that is how I heard about WWE, I then began watching it around 1998 with the build to KOTR which got me hooked on it.

What is your story?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I was at my uncle's house when I was younger, and he had some wrestling VHS' and I first started watching wrestling from there. :eek:tunga:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
I was at my uncle's house when I was younger, and he had some wrestling VHS' and I first started watching wrestling from there. :eek:tunga:

That's awesome! My uncle was a big wrestling fan and liked the rock so i started to watch and root for Stone Cold.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
That's awesome! My uncle was a big wrestling fan and liked the rock so i started to watch and root for Stone Cold.

Funnily enough my uncles favorite wrestler is Stone Cold. :dawg:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Legion said:
Funnily enough my uncles favorite wrestler is Stone Cold. :dawg:

Really? In the 90's he was interesting especially after he stopped wrestling. Initially i was a big stone cold fan but became a big fan of xpac and the new age outlaws. The hardy boyz and edge and christian also. The 90's tag team division was so good

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Really? In the 90's he was interesting especially after he stopped wrestling. Initially i was a big stone cold fan but became a big fan of xpac and the new age outlaws. The hardy boyz and edge and christian also. The 90's tag team division was so good

Yeah he's a massive SCSA fan, and completely agree about the tag team division in the 90's hopefully the WWE's tag-team will return to glory days soon.