Your Ranking of Every MCU movie so far

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
With Dr.Strange now in the fold is like to see everyone's opinion on where it falls on your list, also is like to see what movie from the Marvel Cinematic Universe you enjoyed!

14. Iron Man 2
It sucks when the 1st is good and the 2nd falls flat on it's face. The bad guy just blew himself up in the end and all this movie's purpose was is to introduce Black Widow and War Machine.
13. The Incredible Hulk
I think this is the only movie I just had trouble watching, everyone forgot about this movie because the Banner character changed actors after this and he sounded like a totally different guy. Stark makes and appearance at the end at least of Ross returns many movies later, but this movie just isn't very good to me.
12.Iron Man 3
Aw god I remember how excited I was and I remember how I walked out of the theater upset. They even cheated the mandarin on us. And we thought Tony retired at the end when he was just taking a break. He also lost his chest piece!
11. Thor: The Dark World
Another corny villain, but it was good when a lot of new shit was set up at the ending.
10. Captain America: The First Avenger
It was good, just average really.
9.Thor
The first time around, Thor was done right. I think this movie really gave the MCU a big expansion.
8.Avengers: Age of Ultron
It was solid, I will say that, but Ultron didn't even look like that much of a threat unless you look at this from a proper stand point.
7.Dr.Strange
And in comes the new film, a good job and introduces a very powerful new hero.
6.Ant-Man
This movie was just fun! I really liked the character and how the whole movie just flowed.
5.Guardians of the Galaxy
When this movie came out it just expanded the MCU into parts unknown and left me just wondering so much more, can't wait for the sequel.
4.Iron Man
The first one and one of the best,I also find this responsible for making me a fan of superhero movies.
3. The Avengers
Fuck yes, every comic book fan's dream came true and it was magnificent, but.. not my favorite.
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Talk about 2nd time being a charm! A GREAT plot, every character, even Falcon looked good and this movie just changed everything when it came out.
1.Captain America: Civil War
Still not over this movie, simply incredible my favorite MCU movie. They had so many characters in this and introduced both Spider-Man and Black Panther and somehow just made this a crazy thriller with a bad guy who didn't want to take over the world but fracture the team. Brilliant.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I agree with your list, Civil War was probably the only MCU movie I thoroughly enjoyed, the rest are all pretty decent but I haven't seen Dr.Strange yet.

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix