your petpeeves

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
and there skulls are pretty soft at that time so you dont need much effort, my moms a slut and had twins the other day so i curb stomped them to get them outta my life

tnafan454

Reaction score
1. people who never shut the hell up at a movie

2. people that saw the same movie you did already and ruin every part

3. people who try to act a diffrent race eg. wiggers

4. people who shoot somebody instead of a good old fasoned fist fight

PeepShow

Ill add another to my short list :)

The people who give out the release date for games....:ranting:

Ugghh. I hate these people. This past week, I get a call from EB Games/Gamestop, and the call about Grand Theft Auto 4. Now this game was set to come out in either October or November sometime, but it got pushed back to March of 08. Why? Why even have a release date? Why not just announc when it comes out? How gay.......Pffft

Another time, this passt yr, I preordered Rainbow Six-Vegas, and It was scheduled to come out last November of 06. Then it got pushed back to March of 07, then June, then early July. I was so fucking pissed.

There have been other experiences with this as well, but these are the most recent ones.