Your most memorable moment on the WWE forums.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Do either of you know why Kasumi was banned?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Because he would post threads that were off topic in the wrestling section and he was told many times not to do it, but he would continue.

Sorry brain fart. You are right, that was a Solid Snake ban. My brain was looking at the fact that Lissa was banned and I got it mixed up.

But I lifted Kasumi's ban.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
Sorry brain fart. You are right, that was a Solid Snake ban. My brain was looking at the fact that Lissa was banned and I got it mixed up.

But I lifted Kasumi's ban.
Correct it was indeed Solid Snake.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I banned Lissa, who absolutely deserved it and is one of the very few bans that wasn't lifted.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Correct it was indeed Solid Snake.

Yeah I was thinking Lissa. Most of the issues with her were behind the scenes so that was where my mind was going.

I agree, looking at Kasumi's history that it was not a good ban

Crash

Reaction score
I banned Lissa, who absolutely deserved it and is one of the very few bans that wasn't lifted.

Yeah and rightfully so, since after the ban she kept trying to spam new accounts and would harass members and the staff.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh and I agree with you both about the Grievous thing. I let that slide for WAY too long.

But on the positive side, he has turned into a complete crybaby afterwards because he expected me to look the other way forever. His emails to me are pretty pathetic.

"I don't need WWEForums because I have Reddit now!" he actually emailed me to simply tell me that

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
"I don't need WWEForums because I have Reddit now!" he actually emailed me to simply tell me that
I think, i have seen around some places in the Redditverse, but that is funny.

As far as memorable moments go, I don't think I can really narrow just one or a few day, but overall my experience on the forum as a whole was/is memorable for me. I meet a lot of cool people and felt very welcomed in. Hell, I posted a lot of personal problems here and everything and everyone was supportive and everything. When I posted about being trans, though it got deleted because that was when the forum went to the Zero World, everyone was supportive and loving and that is something I can never forgot. Though I could forget all the cringey shit I posted and said and such, but I have moved on so. So yeah, really my memorable moment would be supportiveness people were/are on here.

Crash

Reaction score
I think, i have seen around some places in the Redditverse, but that is funny.

As far as memorable moments go, I don't think I can really narrow just one or a few day, but overall my experience on the forum as a whole was/is memorable for me. I meet a lot of cool people and felt very welcomed in. Hell, I posted a lot of personal problems here and everything and everyone was supportive and everything. When I posted about being trans, though it got deleted because that was when the forum went to the Zero World, everyone was supportive and loving and that is something I can never forgot. Though I could forget all the cringey shit I posted and said and such, but I have moved on so. So yeah, really my memorable moment would be supportiveness people were/are on here.

I didn't even know about that, because I wasn't on the forums at the time. But good for you to speak about it and be yourself, that's the most important.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
thankfully they still are and I still abuse Crayo

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can't say much about Crayo. The few times he has mentioned me, he insulted me. The "Who the fuck is Jacob Fox" thing was rude. I never did anything to him and didn't even know him but he chose to be an asshole.

Last edited: