Your Impossible Dream

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Title says it all, we have all had dreams that we know we will never fulfill, so just post it here.

ill go first, my impossible dream is to play for the New England Patriots, its impossible because I am possibly the most unathletic guy you'll ever meet

whos next?

Marvel26

Reaction score
My dream is to be in the WWE getting the biggest pay a wrestler can earn. I will have a huge custom built house somewhere in America with a wife and six kids. I will be the most famous wrestler ever and I will be the youngest person the be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Like Abdullah Al Hajri, I am not athletic but I believe that it is possible!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
My dream is to be in the WWE getting the biggest pay a wrestler can earn. I will have a huge custom built house somewhere in America with a wife and six kids. I will be the most famous wrestler ever and I will be the youngest person the be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Like Abdullah Al Hajri, I am not athletic but I believe that it is possible!

Not 2 unrealistic then !!! lol

anyweis... well i dunno, i've never really had a dream about wanting to do much!

My kinda ambition would be 2 get into wrestling on the indy scene in America!

It's kinda not realistic since i'm pretty small & skinny & can't do any power moves but i'm pretty good @ Hurricanranas ! lol... i can also take a hell of a beating as well 4 sum reason.

it's hard to get into it though when you live in wales!

Markz

Reaction score
To go to the seventh heaven strip club....

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
to be tall

to get laid

jkin bout the second one. thats not a problem

become a WWE wrestler. be the best ever. retire early and move to ireland with my amazingly hot wife and 8 kids

phantomgerald

Hmm, become the first player to get drafted in the NFL and wrestle in WWE at the same time, Vanessa Hudgens (I think she's amazingly hot) falls in love with me and I become a movie star after I retire

the dark knight

have a night with all 3 trish, angelina and alyssa milano.