Your future five years from now!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Now this is one of those topics where we will discuss where we see ourselves in the not so distant future…. Granted that the Mayan Calendar Doomsday thingy doesn’t come true and we all die of course. So like the title says, where do you see your life in the next five years and why? What Career do you see yourself having? What shape do you think you will be in at that time? Anything else you feel pertinent to the topic is strongly recommended to add! Anyway, I’ll start us off with predictions of my own life:

In five years, my current military contract will have already been expired for a few years but, I don’t see myself re-upping again. This is due to many reasons which include but certainly not limited to, being owed damn near $20,000 and always getting excuses as to why I haven’t received my money, being in the reserves but having to pull more active duty time than my counter parts (one weekend a month my arse!), and not being able to hold down relationships due to being gone all of the time and a few other things…

However, I do see myself doing two scenarios; one is staying in Law Enforcement and, the other option is going to coach high school football, which is where my heart really is at. I do see myself back in Georgia or living in Tennessee because the southeast is where my heart and home is at… not to mention the west coast blows hard!

Anyway, I may add more later after a few people have added a few of their own futuristic predictions! Let’s hear them ladies and gents!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
In five years time I am hoping to be secure in my job and making good money. I don't see myself owning a home or anything because of my shitty credit, but I do see myself living in a better area and having Zoey in a better school district. I won't be married since that isn't what the girlfriend and I want, although that could change. Hopefully a lot of the stuff that has plagued me in my life will be put in the rear view mirror and I will be happy.

Kellie

Reaction score
Things have actually changed alot for me lately and in a good way, so im looking forward to what life dishes out .. I usually take one day at a time, I never plan anything, so I have no clue what I wil be doing in 5 years time .. I wil be five years older :( .. ive started doing meditation class and photography in my spare time

Im just happy and healthy and im enjoying life right now

Starlight

Growing old with my husband XD and seeing my son succesfully graduate from school/college

Reaction score
Education: I see myself finishing my education and getting my degree in Small Business Management.

Finances: I can't really tell when it comes to Money, because I am terrible handling money.

Career: I see myself either becoming a professional Tattoo'ing Artist, or a Club Owner. They are my two biggest passions and I feel like I could be very successful at both.

Love Life: I am currently in a 5 1/2 year relationship, however, we're only together now because we're afraid of being alone. So I don't see it lasting much longer, however, in 5 years, I see myself either completely single and doing my own thing, or settling down and getting married.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well, first of all I hope to be entering into a University course, of which I am yet to have really decided but I hope it is one of: Journalism, Legal Studies or Marketing.

That being said, I hope to be running some big events whether online or offline, hell I was thinking earlier about running a concert in my city for both a headlining act as well as local bands to be playing, even though it would not allow me to make money.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Growing old with my husband XD and seeing my son succesfully graduate from school/college

He is going to graduate that early? Those are expectations no child can live up to, unless they are Doogie Howser.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Fuck knows. Let the road take me along and we'll see where I end.

#deep

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well I'm in a two year course for Journalism Studies currently but in 5 years I see myself in university doing more school for my degree in Journalism.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Well... my life is pretty unpredictable so I will just tell you what I'd like... Hopefully, me and this girlfriend will still be together. She wants to have 1 more kid(she has a 2 yr old) so maybe a kid. My own landscaping business(getting money together to start next month) beyond that who knows.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
in 5 years time, i will either be in the job i currently have, doing night portering and security in a hospital or I would like to own my own recording studio. I also hope to be putting in regular appearances at live wrestling shows around the UK, if i get lucky maybe go and wrestle over in japan.

I would like to be in a serious relationship, preferably married.

To be honest, the dream is to win the lottery, start up a multitude of different companies under my name and rule the world