Your Favourite Wrestling Promotion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your Favourite Wrestling Promotion?

• WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TNA (Total Nonstop Action)

• ROH (Ring Of Honor)

• CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling)

• PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla)

• Pro Wrestling NOAH

• CHIKARA

• AJPW (All Japan Pro Wrestling)

• NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling)

• AAA (Mexican Lucha Libre Fed)

• Total voters

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Ok here it is the Ultimate poll to decide which wrestling promotion is the favourite here at the IWF.

Do i even need to say who i voted for and why, it would be like stating the obvious :D

PeepShow

Nice job Luke. TNA all the way!!! You get rep for this thread. :)

BTW, Im just curious, but why is this in HIAT?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Nice job Luke. TNA all the way!!! You get rep for this thread. :)

BTW, Im just curious, but why is this in HIAT?

Well it doesn't fit in any of the other Wrestling sections and the reason i didn't put it in Street Fight was because i know alot more people view HIAT; therefore it's more likely more people will vote if its here.. it's flawless :mwahaha:

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
Well really only WWE wins for me being SD! Fan but out of all of them here's how I rate them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • WWE - Klass promo no doubt....10/10
  • TNA - I like it and I watch it alot every saturday on Bravo 2....8/10
  • ROH - Only Watch it on webcasts still good....6/10
  • CZW - Love it Klass programme....9/10
  • PWG - only watched it on MTV three time it's decent....4/10
  • Pro Wrestling NOAH - Never seen it....0/10
  • CHIKARA - Never seen it....0/10
  • AJPW - Good but I've seen better....3/10
  • NJPW - It's on British Eurosport every now and then....2/10
  • AAA - Another brill programme it never fails to amaze me ....8/10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in order
  • 1. WWE
  • 2. CZW
  • 3. TNA
  • 3. AAA
  • 4. ROH
  • 5. PWG
  • 6. AJPW
  • 7. NJPW
  • 8. Pro Wrestling NOAH
  • 8. CHIKARA

the dark knight

let me say something, anyone who votes for ROH is an ass. sorry...

Reaction score
Lol i watch and love them all of course the top one isnt wrestling

THE GREATEST WRESTLING PROMOTIONS DONT HAVE E IN THEM. wwe IS WINNING THIS WHICH MEANS WHOEVER VOTED FOR THEM R SAD FAT PIECES OF CRAP WHO THINK WWE IS WRESTLING WHEN ITS NOT A FEW WORDS FOR U GROW UP.

Reaction score
i just look at ROH fans as fake wrestling fans...sorry. ill explain more later on, kinda busy lol.

actually they would kinda be the REAL wrestling fans. you dont see very many wrestling fans who get into Indys. thats the best of them, so.... yeah. but i voted WWE just because they always seem to be on top and imo have the best overall product.

Beer Money Army

I pick ROH...

because there 1st focus is wrestling.. Wrestling that is so talented, very crisp, passion, heart, wrestlers trying be somebody from there wrestlign skills rather than tryign to act and talk to push them up.

2007 WWE meh it alright but it is enjoyable but not on a weekly basis, better than TNA at the moment.WWE need to go back to 2 brands.

TNA 2007 probabaly one of there worst year. feuds been too rush. hiring former wwe talent and using them instead of the talent that bought them to the game. AJ styles i love the dude but 2007 is probably his worst wrestling year ever....i have ever seen

so to sum it up if you had all 3dvd's in front of me. the 1st i'd watch would be ROH....

CZW seen a lil bit it's alright but i download some matches.. but i loving buying whole show dvd there much better than watching 1 match of an company.. but i got a budget as many people do... you can only prchase so much wrestling. you wish you could have it all but sadly ya can't.

I really Like PWG watch more of it than Czw.. but pwg is great..

Pro Wrestling NOAH - havent watch much at all or any but heard good things Not rating
CHIKARA - read above
AJPW (All Japan Pro Wrestling) havent watch any since 90's
NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling) should watch more often
AAA (Mexican Lucha Libre Fed) i have lost touch in aaa last couple years dont know why

Aussie only Get WWE all out and tna PPV's on the tv... but we need ROH and then all these marks down here won't be saying cena and batista are beter than hogan, austin,rock, hart

WWE might have all the money in the world to make there product very high budget as compared to other promotions.. but they rather focus on an days of our live type angle rather than professional wrestling.....

Mugen

Reaction score
WWE: Been watching it since I was young, and still enjoy it.
TNA: Can't get into.
ROH: Getting into, but haven't watched enough to call it my favorite.
CZW: Not a fan of.
PWG: Haven't seen enough of.
NOAH: Never seen.
CHIKARA: Haven't seen enough of it. (Only seen Delirious and Chuck Taylor matches.)
AJPW: Never seen.
NJPW: Never seen.
AAA: Never seen.

Thus, I voted WWE.

This Guy

I voted WWE, and to the guy who called all WWE fans fat with a avatar of Cartman? hmmm, anyways, no wrestling is wrestling anymore. Sure some have less story lines and more action, but no pro wrestling is wrestling anymore not even ROH. I'm not dismissing anyones opinions (except Tracy who doesn't have an actual opinion about other then hating WWE). You like what you like. I like WWE because its what I grew up on, its what I've always liked and as the WWE evolved and changed so did my tastes. I like all wrestling for the most part though I've never seen a lot of other companies, I like ROH, nice competitve matches. TNA is okay, the stories don't always seem to make scense. WWE yeah, lot of story, but WWE wouldn't be on top in the world and put competitors out of buisness if thats not what the majority of the fans wanted. Look at the sucsess of wrestling over the years. Even when WCW was on top, it was because of stories, not the in ring action. You can say oh they had great cruiserweight action matches which was true, but most fans couldn't tell you any of there names and the ratings always spiked during the main event guys that most of you would spit on today and call entertainers and not wrestlers (Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and the nWo) Others still sing the praises of these people yet if we are to talk about wrestling actual wrestling, most of these big name stars that everyone tuned into, couldn't wrestle there way out of a cardboard box.

So you can bash the WWE all you want Tracy, but statisticlly speaking, there giving the fans what the majority of them want. But like I said, I'm cool with anyone who loves a promotion over another, ROH, TNA, AAA whatever, but when your only defense to that favourite promotion is to bash another especially like the WWE which is widly recognized as the best and most popular, its a pretty weak defense.

Defend your choice proudly. Explain why you don't like another, but just saying why you hate the rest and not have an actual reason why you like the one you like, is just ignorant.