Your favourite Wrestling Crowd?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Which event is your favourite Wrestling Crowd from?

I thought the crowd at ECW One Night Stand 2006 were incredible. I actually thought that they would riot if Cena had won.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Going by shows I was at, I'd say the crowd at WM X8 was the best I've ever seen/heard. Hogan/Rock was insane live; no video recording will ever be able to do it justice. As far as events I wasn't at, I'd say the MitB 2011 crowd in Chicago was pretty amazing and certainly helped to make Cena/Punk that much more memorable. The crowd at the GAB '87 show featuring the first War Games match (with JJ Dillon as the fifth on the heels side rather than War Machine) was also off the charts. There's moments in that match where you can't even hear JR commentating due to their volume level.

Oh and the IYH: Canadian Stampede crowd deserves a shout out too.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Going by shows I was at, I'd say the crowd at WM X8 was the best I've ever seen/heard. Hogan/Rock was insane live; no video recording will ever be able to do it justice.

Being at this event when it went down, I have to agree with this statement. Why they've yet to host another Wrestlemania at the Skydome (now called the Rogers Centre, fuck you Rogers for taking a hold of all Canadian media) is beyond me.

Even though I am not the biggest fan of wrestling, there's no reason I wouldn't pay to see another Wrestlemania if it's like that.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
I have to say, almost every UK show for WWE and TNA that I've been to, the crowd have been awesome. Saying that, even some of the indy shows ive been to have had brilliant crowds.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
90% of CHIKARA crowds are awesome, smart but not in a "trying to get ourselves over" sense, more in a "go along with everything quite happily" sense.