Your favourite team to watch (Football)?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mine atm would be Real Madrid, it sort of doesn't count since I'm a fan of them (as much as I am a United fan) and have been for ages, but I'm not bias :). Under Mourinho they've played some awesome football, underrated football imo. I'm a fan of fast playing teams with awesome counter attacks. My second would be Tottenham.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tottenham. Big Spurs fan. among the nationals I'd have to pick either England or Germany.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Must be comical when you're not supporting them, I'll say Arsenal the way they move the ball can be magical.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Arsenal or Real Madrid ATM

I don't get to watch nearly as much EPL as I would like to because most of the games are on 5 or 6 in the morning local time on Saturday & Sunday :silva:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Most of our games are on at 11am (or 10 or 12, fucking America -,-) your time. There's hardly any 12pm kick offs here, if there is, there's only one. 3pm is the standard kick off time.

Mine used to be Arsenal but even though they're better than they have been this season - they're not anywhere near they're enjoyable best.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Next week ESPN 2 shows Arsenal vs Stoke at 6:55 AM on Saturday. Remember there are 4 time zones in the US (sorry for being so massive and awesome) and the Pacific time zone is the earliest.

Luckily City vs Man U is on Monday at like 11:30. Monday games are generally the only ones I see

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well the kickoff must be at noon then, but the broadcast starts at 11:30. 8 hours difference? idk bro, l2 time zone

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You're not 8 hours behind us, surely? What time is it there now? Mikedot (wherever he's from) is 4 or 5 hours behind I think.

It's 5:23

The West coast is 3 hours behind the east coast you noob