Your favourite AMERICAN football teams.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but Football mean Football in UK and Football in America ;), can we change this to your favourite american sports teams?

Either way mine are (if you change the thread)

NFL - Miami Dolphins
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays
NHL - Boston Bruins
NBA - since Seattle Supersonics got franchised off, I didn't have a team until last year, when I chose Toronto Raptors and Minnesota Timberwolves.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Those fags in the body armour.

f1dce7664aa01a68251f46d64f6d420e.jpg

I guess i get the pain, we love to come into your threads and insult your favorite clubs. The difference? I enjoy soccer, while most of you get butthurt at the thought of enjoying a great sport. SOCCER.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah cause Dolphins.... wait for it... SUCK! :pipebomb:

At least the Patriots can make it to the superbowl :lol:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes said:
Miami Dolphins? What? LMFAO!

Pro: Patriots
College: Michigan State

I'd take the dolphins anyday over Brady crying like a bitch and complaining about his team losing when he is the main problem. Waaaaa poor me, and i am not talking about his gf/wife/whore who posted about it, who cares about her opinion unless its while shes naked.

Packers. Packers. Packers. Dynasty, the best team in the NFL as of the last couple seasons, and the reason we have the Lombardi Trophy. Do i even have to mention we own the team?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And the trash talk starts already. Dolphins will be fine this year, remember how good they were down the stretch?

Ravens-Clippers-Orioles-Blackhawks-Vols

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
In case you missed my post in the soccer thread rainman, Flacco - overrated. :true: :haha:

Trash talk = good times.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just in case you missed my reply, I was kidding. :true:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately I wasn't around in the good old Dolphin days, I think we will have a much better season this time, least year we did better than I expected (considering the previous 2 seasons), so things can only get better.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
AidsJohnson said:
I'd take the dolphins anyday over Brady crying like a bitch and complaining about his team losing when he is the main problem. Waaaaa poor me, and i am not talking about his gf/wife/whore who posted about it, who cares about her opinion unless its while shes naked.

Packers. Packers. Packers. Dynasty, the best team in the NFL as of the last couple seasons, and the reason we have the Lombardi Trophy. Do i even have to mention we own the team?

That's because the Packers are... uhm... good.. lmao

I don't have any problems with the Packers. Not a fan of them though.

My state loyalty requires me to say Detroit Lions, but damn they're a disapointment.. Not so much last year though, they did alright last season.