• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your favorite Pokemon?

Solidus1

eXit
Arcanine, Gengar, Gastrodon, Kingdra, Gardevoir, Manaphy, Metagross, Jirachi, Umbreon, Landorus, Giratina, Tyranitar...

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Gengar and Dragonite. I only know Pokemon from the first 3 generations.

Sandslash has the best voice in the anime though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
I've always hated Pokemon. Especially since the 'cool' thing to talk about and be a fan of back when I was a youngster in school was Mortal Kombat, and then around 1999/2000-ish, it became this Pokemon shit instead. :henry2:

Solidus1

eXit
I've always hated Pokemon. Especially since the 'cool' thing to talk about and be a fan of back when I was a youngster in school was Mortal Kombat, and then around 1999/2000-ish, it became this Pokemon shit instead. :henry2:

Your loss.

Nick

Gengar, Crobat, Kingdra, Alakazam, Arcanine, Tyranitar, Espeon, Lapras, Salamence, Infernape, Darkrai, and Dragonite.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
*fires up my GBA to find my last lineup...*
Starmie, Metagross, Latios, Dodrio, Blaziken (Swampert >>> tho) and Smeargle. Always had a soft spot for Altaria, though. :)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot

3dd1ffaa3209840ebeeb6ffb01f93a304266861b84c8caef68708fad0ff85015.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Moltres, The entire Cyndaquil evolutionary ladder, Pigeot, Starmie & Jolteon off the top of my head.