Your favorite Bound for Glory?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

With Bound for Glory IV coming up in just a few weeks, I was wondering which Bound For Glory PPV was your favorite so far? If I could choose one, I'd probably go with Bound For Glory 2006. Sting vs Jarrett just had that epic match feel to it, not to mention it was TNA's first PPV outside of the iMPACT! Zone, and it was an all around awesome show. We got so many great matches from the X-Division Title match (Senshi vs Chris Sabin) to the amazing LAX vs Styles and Daniels inside the Six Sides of Steel. Also, who could forget the street fight between Christian Cage and Rhino? That was a real brawl, those guys beat the hell out of each other. They fought all around the arena, it really was something special.

So, what was your favorite Bound For Glory PPV so far?

Dre

Reaction score
My favorite would have to be from 2005. The card pretty much speaks for itself. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Dainels in a 30 minute Ironman Match was fucking amazing, Samoa Joe vs. Jushin Liger was amazing, the 10 man Gauntlet Match was awesome, and to have the NWA World Championship match with Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino with Tito Ortiz as special guess referee was fantastic.

xtremebadass

BFG 2007 wasn't my favorite, not by a long shot. I am torn between 2005 and 2006.

BFG 2005 Main Points:
Samoa Joe has a smash mouth match
AJ and Daniels tore the house down
Awesome battle royal
Monster's Ball (Hardy's jump off the stage)

BFG 2006 Main Points:
Sting vs. Jarrett, monumental main event along with Angle, it was great all around
8 Mile Street Fight was pretty cool
LAX vs. AJ and Daniels inside the cage was phenomenal
Samoa Joe win Monster's Ball

Chess has made me see the light on just how great BFG 06 was. 2006 was a great year all around for wrestling period.

Ballin

Reaction score
2005 and 2006 were fan-fuckin-tastic. Both were great but Im going have to go with '05. AJ vs Daniels was match of the year and Monster's Ball kicked major ass. Joe vs Jushin was great as well. So 2005 for me.

Final Verdict

Reaction score
Tough one its definitely between 2005 and 2006. 2006 had the better main event and Angle as enforcer worked well with it to. However 2005 had the stronger undercard. I would go with 06' seeing TNA out of the Impact zone made that much more special.

Qwake

Easily 2005, everything going on was just awesome not to mention it was my first ever time watching TNA!!! The preshow match with Sonjay, Roderick, Shelley and Aries was nearly the best match on the card, it went for quite a long time and all of the action was just GREAT esp from Sonjay and Roderick Strong. Samoa Joe Vs Jushin was alright although it could have been a bit better and longer, Christopher Daniels Vs AJ Styles was probably one of the best TNA matches ever imo. The Monsters ball was crazy but thats what you would expect with Abyss, Rhino, Jeff Hardy and Sabu (I think it was them), ALOT of crazy ass things going on in that. The 10-man gaunlet was pretty exciting to see who would win and I really didn't know who to expect but with Rhino winning it made it even better since he was my fav TNA guy at that time. He went on to the main event which wasn't a good match wrestling-wise but it was interesting to see what they were gonna do and Rhino winning the title was GREAT! To bad it only lasted like a month, but still, best BFG EVER!

C4

Bound for Glory 2005 was easily one of the best, the card was amazing and the setting was perfect. The Gauntlet for the Gold, the Championship match after that and everything else was done so perfectly and that's one of the many reasons this is my favourite BFG.

Wordlife

2005 was the best imo.... the Championship match was perfect

Jayfunk

Reaction score
but have they had a bad one yet? i think not i liked 2006 but all were good