Your dream MMA Fight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I have quite a list of fights actually. Ton's of cross overs from Elite XC to UFC. One that pops out at the top of my head would be, Kimbo Slice versus Brock Lesnar. Yes, I am aware that Kimbo is just a big brawler, with no defense what so ever. He has been training though, and I think he, and Lesnar would me destined to duel for ever. Brock has more talent than him. Maybe not as much brawling, but he is some what well rounded. I have no clue who would win though.

Other fights include:

Ken Shamrock versus Brock Lesnar
Ken Shamrock versus Randy Couture
Forest Griffin versus GPS (if GPS got up to weight)
Ken Shamrock versus Frank Shamrock
Ken Shamrock versus Kimbo Slice
Tito Ortiz versus Brock Lesnar
Bobby Lashely versus Brock Lesnar (in both their debut matches lol)

A few more, but for now I'll leave off with the heavyweights. Post up your dream fight, and why.

J

Awesome thread IMO.

For some dream matches I'd basically like to see Urijah Faber bump up to lightweight. Jump to UFC and fight basically 90% of the lightweights there like BJ Penn and uch. I think they would put on amazing matches as he did against Jen.

thedeadite

Reaction score
Are we talking dream fights that technically "could" happen, as in fighters as they are now or are we talking "dream fights" including fighters of the past (when in their prime) against fighters of today etc..also, do weight classes count?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^Both, as for the weight class part. As for the weight stuff, it doesn't really matter, but like in the opening post one of the fights I chose were Forest Griffin v. GPS, which would only happen if GPS got up to weight. It doesn't really matter, but keep in mind a welter weight isn't a guy who can take a well placed jab from a heavyweight, and just fight back. But if your dream is to see BJ Penn v. Brock Lesnar by all means let your opinion be heard.

MTG

Reaction score
honeslty, no one in LW can even come close to beating penn and florian

some matches i would love to see are
GSP vs anderson silva
Anderson Silva vs Rashad Evans
Anderson Silva vs Lyoto Machida
Lesnar vs Fedor
Gabe gonzaga vs Brock lesnar
Dan henderson vs Forest Griffin
Keith Jardine vs Rashad Evans

Montana

Silva vs Lesnar.

I'm more of a casual MMA now, i was more into it when it originally came out. But i do think Bobby Lashley could be very good a few years from now. I think he could have some exciting matches in the future.

hithere

Reaction score
BJ Penn vs. Brock Lesnar

HA, lol.

thedeadite

Reaction score
A prime Wanderlei Silva vs Anderson Silva would be excellent.
A dedicated Cro-cop vs prime Liddell
Also cro-cop vs lesner (again if mirko was dedicated)

I've been really disappointed with cro-cops last few outings, I don't know if he's just losing his stride or if he's just lost interest.

ps. back in the Pride days I would have LOVED to see ninja vs wandy

Kaedon

Reaction score
One that is actually exciting and goes for longer than 12 minutes.

Oh wait, you want guys in it? Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Kurt Angle

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I wonder if they would ever air an Angle v. Lesnar fight just because it can ruin the original professional wrestling matches when Lesnar snaps Angle with a deathclutch. Seriously though, you think the WWE would let it go by?