Your Choice For NXT Season 2 Winner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Your Choice For NXT Season 2 Winner?

• Alex Riley

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Kaval

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Michael McGillicuty

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There are three wrestlers left in the competition for NXT Season 2 Alex Riley, Kaval and Michael McGillicuty.

At the start of the season most would have said that these three were the most experienced and strongest choices of this season's group. All have their strengths and it will be a tough decision to choose between the three however all three with have long careers in WWE after this show.

For me I think that Michael McGilliguty will be eliminated next and it will be down to Kaval and Alex Riley. I would like to see Alex Riley get the win since it would fit his gimmick better. He is a cocky heel and the win would give him, and his pro The Miz, something to brag about. Kaval losing can lead to LayCool dumping him keeping them heel and him face.

Who do you think will win?

Killz

Reaction score
I think it's Alex Riley and I think he needs it most. As you say, it fits his gimmick and it fits the Miz's gimmick too. The only trouble is the title shot. Riley is good but he's nowhere near as polished in the ring as Barrett has shown himself to be.

Kaval and McGillicutty are sort of lucky because they'll look good in defeat because they're so natural and polished. Michael has the look and knowledge of promo's etc down and Kaval is just the finished article in the ring.

So, Riley needs the win more than the other two but I wouldn't be surprised if they go for one of the other two on the basis that they need someone who can go in the ring for a main event match down the line.

Sleezy

Reaction score
I just don't like Alex Riley. He is great on the mic at drawing heat but as far as in-ring work he is just mediocre. I think he will get a contract anyway even if he doesn't win but no sure how far he will go.

It has to be between McGillicutty and Kaval for me. McGillicutty is decent but he still has a long way to go IMHO. I think Kaval will win Season 2. He is the goods and has really shined bright the past few weeks. I don't see him losing this momentum going into the finale episode, so I think he's got it.